SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

11 minutes ago, bypolairxam said:

Natural??....If bioweapons created in labs are natural...

A virus that only kills old and sick people is kind of a sh*tty bioweapon.  I'll take the virus that kills fighting-age folks.

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, Kermit's Luck said:

Trump compared the coronavirus to a hoax. Is that better than saying he called it a hoax? And by the way, the things he compared it to weren't hoaxes either. They were investigations into his sketchy behavior. The executive branch doesn't get to call any check on their power a hoax - unless everyone is fine with moving closer to a dictatorship. Apparently some of you are - except the tweaker conspiracy theory folks. Definitely my favorite on this site - if I knew how easy it was to find internet wackos, I'd have engaged long ago. Hope you loaded up on tin foil!

I've finally done what I should have done a few days ago when I was first called an idiot for daring to spread the truth on the internet.  Here's the entire speech.  It's impossible to find a short clip of what Trump actually said, because the main stream media has edited them all to convince their followers that Trump called corona virus a hoax.  Starting at the 10 minute mark, listen for about a minute of the speech.  Anyone capable of reading and comprehension above a third grade level will clearly understand what he said.  

And to anyone so biased due to TDS; don't bother listening to the speech, and keep claiming you know what you're talking about while the rest of us laugh at your ignorance.    

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Yote 53 said:

Way off the rails at this point but is therapeutic and full of information, both good and bad, but informative.  A thread like this is probably necessary in a time like this.  People need to vent, share, inform, just need to feel like you're doing something.

......and with our family members sitting at home not doing much I'm sure it does provide some entertainment for them as to our general dysfunction here if they decide to peruse this thread! :crazy: ;)

1 hour ago, CMSioux said:

What's clear is that those that voted for Trump (and a reminder they were in the minority of Americans in the election) think he's doing a bang-up job on everything. 

Then there are folks like you who refuse to give him credit for anything. And he won the electoral college in a landslide.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 90siouxfan said:

some bickering, but you may want to read it again, lots of good information from people.

Yeah, go figure that a thread titled Corona an hockey would go in a couple directions.  I bet if there was a thread Pizza and Hockey people would be talking a lot about Pizza as well. 

1 hour ago, CMSioux said:

What's clear is that those that voted for Trump (and a reminder they were in the minority of Americans in the election) think he's doing a bang-up job on everything. 

Generalize much? It's also very clear that everyone who didn't vote for him has blamed the entire thing on him.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Next you're going to tell us you don't vaccinate your kids because it causes autism.

Everything in the world happens by chance right?  follow the money and follow who is harmed most.  will be interesting to see who made out best in a couple years on this whole deal.

3 hours ago, snova4 said:

My personal opinion is the more we look into this, the more we're going to realize this virus is all over the u.s..  I was talking to one of our doctors at an open skate a couple days ago. She was saying that all winter they were getting cases where people were showing flu symptoms but would test negative. The illness hung on for weeks in comparison. I, myself, was sick early November with what I thought was the flu. Showed as flu and after a couple days was starting to get better and around the 5 day mark, I got absolutely crushed again. The weird thing was, the difficulty I had breathing. At the time, I was very fit, two rounds of a P90x style program, and this illness crushed me to the point I'm still coughing. I was explaining all of this to the doctor and my case describe as a lot of those cases not testing positive for flu. I may, or may not have had this virus, but I've never been hit by a sickness like this in my life, and let's face it, the Chinese lie. This virus was around long before it was reported, and it was out of control in China long before they announced it was. Don't forget they didn't say anything until healthcare workers were leaking information. Bottom line, it's out here, it's been here for a while to the point I would bet many have had it and gotten over it, and everyone needs to calm the f down. 

We were just talking about this at work yesterday.  We thought the same thing.
In late January something went around the shop that took each of us out for a couple days.  One of the guys couldn't stop coughing.  Another one had difficulty breathing and had to go to urgent care.  We're convinced that like 4-5 of us have already had corona and recovered from it.

• Upvote 1

For the SiouxForever crowd, in retrospect we could have worn Sioux jerseys for the entire year with no repercussions.  Let me get this straight, you are planning to ban us from hosting the non-existent playoffs?!?!?  

2 hours ago, brianvf said:

We were just talking about this at work yesterday.  We thought the same thing.
In late January something went around the shop that took each of us out for a couple days.  One of the guys couldn't stop coughing.  Another one had difficulty breathing and had to go to urgent care.  We're convinced that like 4-5 of us have already had corona and recovered from it.

Was visiting with my internist buddy today...…...probably been making the rounds for 3-4 months.

• Upvote 1

Christ almighty, Italy is getting wrecked.  Nearly 500 dead today; 1,537 the last 4 days.  That's ridiculous for a country their size.

From what I'm understanding, it's double the rate of the next highest cause of death over there.          

3 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Christ almighty, Italy is getting wrecked.  Nearly 500 dead today; 1,537 the last 4 days.  That's ridiculous for a country their size.

From what I'm understanding, it's double the rate of the next highest cause of death over there.          

That mean's we're next.  Right?