SiouxSports.com Forum

UC Davis Predictions

GoHawks

What I want UND 34 (missed PAT) UC Davis 28.

What i feel like will happen UC Davis 35 UND 21. QB play costs und the game, and ultimately the playoffs. Until the coaching staff is willing to make the change at QB, I don't have much faith. The press conference made me lose all faith that they won't make a change when ketteringham is struggling no matter what unless an injury

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Davis has struggled recently, but they have a very explosive offense.  I think our D will keep them from blowing us out of the water, but I don't think our Kett led offense has enough to keep up.

UCD - 31

UND - 21

Same thoughts. When it comes to season and culture defining games, we rarely come out on top. 

I used to have hope we'd win these types of games, like i had hope we'd beat EWU last week.  I mean I still really hope we do and I'll be rooting hard.....but have to go with what will most likely happen.  

UCD  34

UND  24

2 hours ago, NoDaks said:

What I want UND 34 (missed PAT) UC Davis 28.

What i feel like will happen UC Davis 35 UND 21. QB play costs und the game, and ultimately the playoffs. Until the coaching staff is willing to make the change at QB, I don't have much faith. The press conference made me lose all faith that they won't make a change when ketteringham is struggling no matter what unless an injury

Why do you want us to miss an extra point?

I think UND can win this game.  UND  simply does not have an ideal quarterback situation. Ketteringham makes many mistakes.  Schuster is young and inexperienced. Brock Boltmann  also has not been asked to throw the ball very much in games.  If UND wins this game, it will be just like the Sam Houston State win.  To win, UND absolutely needs to win the turnover battle and make some game changing plays on defense. 

The obvious prediction is UC Davis. UND has a good shot though.

My prediction is UND 28, UC Davis 24.  UND keeps their playoff hopes alive. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

UND wins this game.  What has Davis really done this year? 

2 quality losses 

win over a bad team

struggled and beat San Diego 

and got embarrassed against Montana

This is not a top 10 team this year.  If we can beat Sam Houston we can beat UC Davis.  An extra week of healing for Ketteringham and playing at home we win this 28-24.  

• Upvote 2