SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. Penn St. Nashville 2020-21

FGHTNSX Hawkey14

4 hours ago, Langster019 said:

Being out of state and not having connections, I won’t be able to get tickets until Saturday but if only upper level are available via Ticketmaster, I’ll be going after market for lower bowl. 

this is my biggest pet peeve of getting tickets to anything anymore. Pre sales and advantages don’t allow the normal joe to get a decent ticket when that’s what they’ll pay for. 

Plenty of tickets available for sale at the Ralph on a weekly basis.  

28 minutes ago, SiouxperDave said:

How many here bought Wildhorse Saloon tickets? I was surprised tickets were available this morning.

Quite honestly, considering only 2,000 tickets will be sold and we know THOUSANDS more UND fans will be in attendance, dang near every bar downtown Nashville will be packed with UND fans and country music, offering a similar experience without the hefty price tag (around $70 with TM fees).

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Would you expect to see many non-college hockey fan Nashville residents in attendance?

I have to imagine there would be a few general hockey fans that would go.

This is different but I am going to the Loveland regional whether UND is there or not...just wont attend when UND is playing if they are at a different regional. 

23 minutes ago, northernraider said:

Those waiting to purchase flights.
Southwest flights are not bookable until February 13th.
I also wouldn't be surprised if Delta adds more capacity from MSP to BNA in a few weeks. 

Yeah I looked on Southwest out of Denver this morning and found that. Worth the wait as I can likely get a round trip from Denver for $180 or less.

1 hour ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

This was 5 hours ago, so likely many more are gone.  And don't forget that the student presale has yet to happen, also the general public hasn't had a chance yet!!   

I'm guessing the students have a reserved section... Guessing

1 hour ago, WiSioux said:

I see there are already tickets for sale on Craigslist... Those people are irritating. If you have zero intentions if ever actually attending the event then leave the tickets for someone who does... Not to make a profit

I hope those people lose big money. Big risk to try and turn a profit in a 18k seat arena. Make them sweat. A lot of seats will come available for sale in September. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2