SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. Penn St. Nashville 2020-21

FGHTNSX Hawkey14

17 minutes ago, UND85 said:

What kind of prices are the lower bowl going for?

17 minutes ago, UND85 said:

What kind of prices are the lower bowl going for?

Champions club early  purchase $135 row J Center ice. Corner UND attack once $99 End where UND attacks twice almost sold out in corners and end. Numbers may be off a couple of dollars. 

9 hours ago, Cratter said:

So if there are still lower bowl tickets left Monday morning the demand isnt nearly what the officials thought it would be?

Maybe, maybe not.  Even though we went ahead and bought our champions club allotment, I really wasn't worried about getting a ticket for this event like I was for Las Vegas.  17,000, or whatever the arena holds, is a lot of people that far away from North Dakota.  I think because people figure there will probably be tickets available due to the size of the arena, a lot of people will wait until closer to the event to decide whether to go.  A lot can happen in a year.

9 hours ago, Cratter said:

So if there are still lower bowl tickets left Monday morning the demand isnt nearly what the officials thought it would be?

What is the demand they anticipated?

I'd be surprised if there are much of anything left of the lower bowl tickets left after today outside of the first two rows.
General public presale will be interesting. Did people not from the immediate UND market (home to most Champions Club members) find people to buy them tickets already? Or will there be a surge from people who aren't CC members and want tickets.

I don't think there was much of a concern for people to get tickets to the game due to the size of the arena. I do think there will be quite a few extra tickets floating around as people's plans change over the next year and/or they start figuring the cost of the trip and decide not to go. It happened for the Vegas trip the last couple weeks before the game. But I also think the initial shortage of Vegas tickets will cause people to buy Nashville tickets upfront, which will lead to a slightly higher "extra ticket" market.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

I'd be surprised if there are much of anything left of the lower bowl tickets left after today outside of the first two rows.

i was surprised when i looked yesterday that a majority of the first two rows were sold.

38 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

General public presale will be interesting. Did people not from the immediate UND market (home to most Champions Club members) find people to buy them tickets already? Or will there be a surge from people who aren't CC members and want tickets.

I don't think there was much of a concern for people to get tickets to the game due to the size of the arena. I do think there will be quite a few extra tickets floating around as people's plans change over the next year and/or they start figuring the cost of the trip and decide not to go. It happened for the Vegas trip the last couple weeks before the game. But I also think the initial shortage of Vegas tickets will cause people to buy Nashville tickets upfront, which will lead to a slightly higher "extra ticket" market.

Being out of state and not having connections, I won’t be able to get tickets until Saturday but if only upper level are available via Ticketmaster, I’ll be going after market for lower bowl. 

this is my biggest pet peeve of getting tickets to anything anymore. Pre sales and advantages don’t allow the normal joe to get a decent ticket when that’s what they’ll pay for. 

48 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Don't forget Penn St fans are gonna buy tickets as well.  Penn St has an enrollment of 27,939.  The averaged over 6000 per game last year.  Will definitely be interesting to see how much blue will be in the stands in Nashville.

4 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Don't forget Penn St fans are gonna buy tickets as well.  Penn St has an enrollment of 27,939.  The averaged over 6000 per game last year.  Will definitely be interesting to see how much blue will be in the stands in Nashville.

Penn State has their own allotment. Don't remember the exact number, but something like 1,500. UND's was roughly 10x that. 

15 minutes ago, Langster019 said:

Being out of state and not having connections, I won’t be able to get tickets until Saturday but if only upper level are available via Ticketmaster, I’ll be going after market for lower bowl. 

this is my biggest pet peeve of getting tickets to anything anymore. Pre sales and advantages don’t allow the normal joe to get a decent ticket when that’s what they’ll pay for. 

I get both sides of this. I know there were emails sent out to encourage people to join the Champions Club to get access and there were quite a few who did (I believe you mentioned earlier you didn't know about that, so understandable). But I don't think they can really do it a different way. They need to continue to reward the fans who are giving money upfront.

25 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Hodgson mentioned a sell-out crowd.

I think that's their hope, at least publicly. I would be pleasantly surprised if that actually happens. Difference between tickets sold and actual turnstile numbers will be interesting as well. I'd be curious what their actual internal projections are.