SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. Penn St. Nashville 2020-21

FGHTNSX Hawkey14

3 minutes ago, WiSioux said:

Someone commented on the tweet and I agree it is odd how quiet Penn State is on all of this. We know they got a ticket allotment but I couldn't find anything on their athletic website or Twitter about the game.

There was something on twitter after it was announced.

1 hour ago, WiSioux said:

Someone commented on the tweet and I agree it is odd how quiet Penn State is on all of this. We know they got a ticket allotment but I couldn't find anything on their athletic website or Twitter about the game.

I’ve been looking too and can’t find anything from Penn St. They will soon find out what a real college hockey fan base is all about. Going to be an epic weekend. Get ready liver 

• Upvote 1

On 12/13/2019 at 9:29 AM, SJHovey said:

I'm not sure on the number sold.  I've heard Bridgestone holds about 17,000, but I'm not certain that they opened up all areas for sale for this game.  Luxury boxes, for instance, or the SRO areas.  I just don't know.

I think that if they can sell some tickets today before it opens up to the public tomorrow, then we get a decent public sale this weekend, it certainly has to be considered a big success.

Also, a fair number of the tickets unsold are wheelchair accessible tickets, including many of those in the lower bowl.  Not sure what the normal sales pattern would be for those.

Seats 17,158 for hockey 

10 hours ago, Old Fella said:

Tickets for the family scored. 8

At first they wanted to put us in the second tier/mentioned GF Hockey's name.  Moved us to the lower tier/few rows up/behind the Sioux bench.

Thanks GFH.

/

Membership has its privledges