SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. Penn St. Nashville 2020-21

FGHTNSX Hawkey14

5 minutes ago, Langster019 said:

Is joining the NDCC a viable option to get presale and secure decent tickets versus general public probably in the third level?

From the email sent to CC members: 

• Ticket availability is based on NDCC Priority Point Rank. The final NDCC priority list for the Nashville event are based on priority point rankings as of 5:00 pm on Wednesday, November 27, 2019. Priority rankings may have changed based on contributions received before November 27th.  
  • Upvote 1

Just now, choyt3 said:

From the email sent to CC members: 

• Ticket availability is based on NDCC Priority Point Rank. The final NDCC priority list for the Nashville event are based on priority point rankings as of 5:00 pm on Wednesday, November 27, 2019. Priority rankings may have changed based on contributions received before November 27th.  

So that's saying that it's not a viable option for non members to join and get in on the presale. Correct?

• Downvote 1

Just now, Langster019 said:

So that's saying that it's not a viable option for non members to join and get in on the presale. Correct?

That’s how I see it. You certainly could have done that on or prior to November 27th. However,  assume all priority numbers from 1 to 1200 purchase their full allotments, that’s only 9600 tickets. I doubt that will happen but of course it could. I know everyone that sits in our vicinity at the REA is not going to the game. There will likely be lower bowl seats available on Saturday when they go on sale at 10:00. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, choyt3 said:

That’s how I see it. You certainly could have done that on or prior to November 27th. However,  assume all priority numbers from 1 to 1200 purchase their full allotments, that’s only 9600 tickets. I doubt that will happen but of course it could. I know everyone that sits in our vicinity at the REA is not going to the game. There will likely be lower bowl seats available on Saturday when they go on sale at 10:00. 

Thanks for the info. I had no idea about the NDCC option until just reading about that happening for Vegas in '17 when those went on sale. The building is big enough I have no doubt we'll get tix but don't want third level. We'll have to see how this shakes out.

• Downvote 1

On 12/8/2019 at 5:31 PM, choyt3 said:

Just a note that there are over 1200 priority numbers as I have friends with numbers in the 1700s; and they are able to purchase tickets.

• Upvote 1