SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. Penn St. Nashville 2020-21

FGHTNSX Hawkey14

1 minute ago, Nodaker said:

I watched the Vegas game on TV but don't remember how.  I live in Iowa and obviously do not get Midco.  Anyone remember if it was on NCHC.TV?

It was. We had streaming rights as the “home team.” We will also be the home team in Nashville as the host so it’ll be on NCHC.TV again 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, sioux rube said:

Cancelled our hotel rooms and got an Airbnb house instead. Right downtown. 4 bedroom for 4 couples. 4 days and 3 nights will cost each couple 600 bucks. Beautiful house too 

A217A0E0-A69C-49E1-BA37-AAE22ABE4E9E.jpeg

We went the AirBnB route too. Can have the amenities of a house, cheaper, and good location too.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Langster019 said:

We went the AirBnB route too. Can have the amenities of a house, cheaper, and good location too.

Have used Airbnb often and have never been disappointed. Quite a few available for this game especially apartments that are right downtown 

13 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

Thanks for sharing. I hope the Preds play at home either that Thursday or Friday 

On 11/19/2019 at 10:18 PM, sioux rube said:

Cancelled our hotel rooms and got an Airbnb house instead. Right downtown. 4 bedroom for 4 couples. 4 days and 3 nights will cost each couple 600 bucks. Beautiful house too 

Wasn't that place featured on that haunted mansions show, ... or was it horrific murder scene show, ... or was is that ....

I'M KIDDING! I'M KIDDING!  :D:D 

48 minutes ago, Archibald15 said:

Any thoughts on flight options to Nashville?  Very limited options flying out of the twin cities....

Alligent or Sun Country working on anything?

Southwest runs a non-stop to BNA daily.  You'll just have to hang in there until they extend the schedule to October.   

EDIT: Correction it's two directs per day now.  

41 minutes ago, keikla said:

Only downside I've experienced is the ability for the host to cancel relatively last minute.  We found ourselves frantically searching for a new place to stay in Venice the day before we got there.

I’ve never been to Venice so there is that :)

1 hour ago, northernraider said:

Sprint, Sun Country and Alligent all fly to BNA

SWA is likely the best option as Nashville is a hub for them. 

Only BNA flights via Spirit from MSP have to connect through FLL, MCO, or LAS, don't do it. Sun Country now on the nickel dime pricing model.  Don't get excited about the low fare, you are looking at a minimum $100 extra round trip per person for aisle seats and a carry-on.  

I tried to search for this but came up blank.  Hope somebody can enlighten me.   On Ticketmaster I see the 4 separate Champions Club pre-sale dates, then I see a "general pre-sale" on  December 13th.   Does anybody know what qualifies somebody for the general pre-sale?

45 minutes ago, Oilcan89 said:

I tried to search for this but came up blank.  Hope somebody can enlighten me.   On Ticketmaster I see the 4 separate Champions Club pre-sale dates, then I see a "general pre-sale" on  December 13th.   Does anybody know what qualifies somebody for the general pre-sale?

There's some info here: https://www.ndchampionsclub.com/Nashville?erid=6945543&camefrom=EMCL_3146957_150456032

This shows that the Champions Club presales will close at 10PM on the 13th as they get ready for the general public sale.  It also lists the general public sale as starting on the 14th.  So i'm not sure about a general pre-sale.

Just now, UNDBIZ said:

It would certainly improve your chances. 

I'm just basing that off what i read in the Vegas thread but that was a 7000 seat building, then read MSG was about half full. Bridgestone is the size of the latter. I'm intrigued but dont wanna do it if general sale will allow good seats left.

• Downvote 1