SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. Penn St. Nashville 2020-21

FGHTNSX Hawkey14

Got in and got tickets but it was a mad house.  Tickets said available but gone when chose them,  tickets secured but then went away somehow.  Twice it said I had the tickets but glitched during the payment process and kicked me to a waiting screen and had to start over when it came back.

Missed on lower bowl.  Went away too fast.

Ended up in 204.  I will second that it was very stressful.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, streetsahead said:

I probably went 0 for my first 20 tries of selecting tickets and then having someone else pick them before it loaded the payment screen.  Ended up in 224.  I'll take it.  Was stressful though!

It also took me a few tries to finally get tickets.  The view from 224 looks really nice.  https://aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/Bridgestone+Arena/224/

• Upvote 1

Went super fast.  Got 4 in Section 212.  It actually looks like club level and at least on the side UND shoots twice.  I did have to log back in and view my tickets to find the option for the Wildhorse saloon party on Friday night.  That was a fiasco as well but ended up getting tickets after it was telling me over and over that none were available.

Siouxhockey5

1 hour ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Don't forget Penn St fans are gonna buy tickets as well.  Penn St has an enrollment of 27,939.  The averaged over 6000 per game last year.  Will definitely be interesting to see how much blue will be in the stands in Nashville.

One huge factor for Penn St is they play Iowa at home that same Saturday. I was surprised they scheduled this game on a day when Penn St played football at home so I think that will greatly reduce any casual Penn St fan making the trip and greatly reduces their total number in attendance. 

12 minutes ago, siouxhockey5 said:

Went super fast.  Got 4 in Section 212.  It actually looks like club level and at least on the side UND shoots twice.  I did have to log back in and view my tickets to find the option for the Wildhorse saloon party on Friday night.  That was a fiasco as well but ended up getting tickets after it was telling me over and over that none were available.

Siouxhockey5

My first choice was the front row of 212 but they were sold by the time I tried to check out.

33 minutes ago, streetsahead said:

I probably went 0 for my first 20 tries of selecting tickets and then having someone else pick them before it loaded the payment screen.  Ended up in 224.  I'll take it.  Was stressful though!

Same here. I settled on 6 in 222. I was probably battling you lol.

Just scrolling over the sections at the Ticketmaster site, it looks like there are 162 lower bowl tickets still available, many of which look to be wheelchair seating, and 23 club level seats available.

Thousands left in the upper deck.  At least 20-25 sections with 100+ tickets available in each section.

7 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

How many does each level there seat?

I'm not sure, but I think there are quite a few more in the upper level than the lower bowl and club levels.  My uneducated guess is that there have been maybe 8000 sold thus far.

If you look at some of the upper level sections, there are a ton of seats in them.  I think the big section down on the end where PSU will attack twice (301 maybe?) has something like 500 seats, and pretty much none of them sold.

1 hour ago, Boogieman said:

I was able to get eight together in the lower bowl right at 10, but I had to move to the second period end.  I'm alright with that.  I'm happy with my seats!  On the aisle, right in the middle of 102!

InkedstaticImage_LI.jpg

We got 8 in section 107. Really looking forward to this 

• Upvote 1