SiouxSports.com Forum

Carson Wentz taking Philly err Indy err DC by storm

SiouxVolley

Didn't take him long to move on from his high school/college girlfriend who I believe he was still with less than 2 years ago during his rookie season. Will be interesting to see how family life has an effect on all the extra time he spent putting in.

3 hours ago, homer said:

You seeking attention? 

Nope. Just posting on a Wentz thread that someone else started. Just a proud uncle of a guy who does a lot of great things in this world besides playing football. Again sorry if that annoys you. 

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Nope. Just posting on a Wentz thread that someone else started. Just a proud uncle of a guy who does a lot of great things in this world besides playing football. Again sorry if that annoys you. 

maybe move  your love over to the ndac fan page...or maybe just facebook or instagram?

6 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

maybe move  your love over to the ndac fan page...or maybe just facebook or instagram?

Yes, this is Sioux sports, but it is a non collegiate sport, and the thread name should allow you to not partake if you don't want to.  I'm not big into soccer, but some people are so I just don't open that thread.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

He does a lot of great things and seems to be a great person.  

If the intent of your post truly wasn’t “look at me I was at Carson’s wedding” I apologize.  Lots of good people get married.  

4 hours ago, jdub27 said:

Didn't take him long to move on from his high school/college girlfriend who I believe he was still with less than 2 years ago during his rookie season. Will be interesting to see how family life has an effect on all the extra time he spent putting in.

Rumor around Bismarck was she cheated on him...again just rumors

10 hours ago, bison73 said:

Also heard she wasnt big on leaving ND. Again--nothing but a rumor.

That sounds like someone from Bismarck. Either way I bet his ex girlfriend is pissed, put in all that time and then some chick comes in and steals him away. Congrats to Carson I hope he continues to set an example of how to be a MAN in the NFL.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, BIGSIOUX said:

Its started....

the shytforbrains philly fans... (which is the cream of the crop for philly fans) have turned....

They will do anything now ... Wentz should just pack his !@#$ and leave, ask for a trade, anything. 

...thing is the other guy may be the better.

when wentz cant deliver a trophy next year the hate and vitroil about not having foiles is going to be worse than HakHate.

Like him or hate him... Wentz is effectively done in philly... hopefully he can save himself

and hopefully a meteorite can destroy every trace of that wretched waste of humanity and spare the reverse evolution to idiocracy od civilization that philly fans are capable of perpetuating 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Frozen4sioux said:

and hopefully a meteorite can destroy every trace of that wretched waste of humanity and spare the reverse evolution to idiocracy od civilization that philly fans are capable of perpetuating 

And half of Jersey, What will the guidos do without the jersey shore?

On 1/20/2019 at 5:47 PM, Shawn-O said:

It didn’t look like it a few years ago, but the Rams got it right!  

As of now I agree but hopefully Carson can stay healthy and these 2 can battle it out for the next 10 years or so and see where they stand then. Goff seems like a good guy and wish him nothing but the best 

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
2 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Would be good for SU if they seen some of that down the road? The potential is there.

They reportedly have half of the $37,5 Million  raised for the practice facility. A couple of phone calls to Mr. Wentz and Mr. Turner may close that gap. 

On 1/21/2019 at 10:43 AM, Frozen4sioux said:

Its started....

the shytforbrains philly fans... (which is the cream of the crop for philly fans) have turned....

They will do anything now ... Wentz should just pack his !@#$ and leave, ask for a trade, anything. 

...thing is the other guy may be the better.

when wentz cant deliver a trophy next year the hate and vitroil about not having foiles is going to be worse than HakHate.

Like him or hate him... Wentz is effectively done in philly... hopefully he can save himself

Well...so much for being done in Philly. To be fair, prior to the extension I would have agreed with you.