SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

I've still got two reserved tickets in the north end zone for sale. Shoot me a message with serious inquiries only.

Well since UND-NDSU isn't a true rivalry like SDSU or UNI, I will make an offer.  Stub hub tix for the SDSU game start at $78.  Tix for the UNI game start at $100.  So I would suspect UND (non rival) tix should be around $60.  Would you take $80...yes, I'm willing to pay above the marke rate of your true rival SDSU!

Edited by dmksioux

Well since UND-NDSU isn't a true rivalry like SDSU or UNI, I will make an offer.  Stub hub tix for the SDSU game start at $78.  Tix for the UNI game start at $100.  So I would suspect UND (non rival) tix should be around $60.  Would you take $80...yes, I'm willing to pay above the marke rate of your true rival SDSU!

Nice investigative work. I didn't realize the Bison had SDSU at home this year.

Klieman said on the news MJ and DeLuca, 2 LB's played all 92 plays.  Is NDSU that thin at LB?  I know it's hard to substitute once the Griz start a drive but why not start a series with a #2?  What this says is they don't trust the #2's, not in that game anyway. 

Klieman said on the news MJ and DeLuca, 2 LB's played all 92 plays.  Is NDSU that thin at LB?  I know it's hard to substitute once the Griz start a drive but why not start a series with a #2?  What this says is they don't trust the #2's, not in that game anyway. 

Yes they are. And no they don't.

Then again, NDSU played many of their ones last season for the vast majority of the snaps also. 

Not sure if this has been mentioned.

The September Bison Illustrated has a ton of content on the UND/NDSU game and the rivalry in general, including an interview with Faison.

http://issuu.com/fmspotlight/docs/bi_sep15_outlines

skimmed through the online magazine a little, and it was well done.  I am starting to get excited for this!! 

on another note, the founder and owner of Spotlight Media (company that publishes Bison Illustrated) is former NDSU punter Mike Dragosavich. I feel like he has done a great job with the magazine in recent years.

How about the cliff notes?.......

The highlights thus far, about a third of the way through:

• Never mind the games previous to 1981, just a bunch of mumbo-jumbo.  
  • Everyone in Fargo hates Roger
  • Mike Mooney's strip was a bad call 
Edited by Shawn-O
  • Upvote 3

Tell him to take it off your inheritance. :D 

lol I wouldn't go if I had free tickets. I plan on watching ND vs. Ga Tech and catch this game during the commercials.

On another note: he cclaims no inheritance. Money is going to the Church. Thought we weren't allowed to buy a ticket to heaven anymore but he's giving it a try.

I just enjoy knowing that their fan base is more nervous than our fan base about the game. 

True that.  

Between their Montana game, our Wyoming game, and our new IPF, they are having a rough time. 

The next thing you know, someone else on bv wll be in court In Jamestown!

I remember a couple of months ago somebody posing the question back then, should UND win (which seemed a lot less likely a month or so ago) what would NDSU's excuse be.........Bad referee calls, injuries, they played poorly and had lots of turnovers..........or would they actually say we out played them.  I just laughed when I read that, you know there will be excuses galore and would never admit we just beat them straight up.  It sure would be nice to pull of that upset.  

Anybody hear if Wentz is going to play this weekend or rest his ankle?

I remember a couple of months ago somebody posing the question back then, should UND win (which seemed a lot less likely a month or so ago) what would NDSU's excuse be.........Bad referee calls, injuries, they played poorly and had lots of turnovers..........or would they actually say we out played them.  I just laughed when I read that, you know there will be excuses galore and would never admit we just beat them straight up.  It sure would be nice to pull of that upset.  

Anybody hear if Wentz is going to play this weekend or rest his ankle?

Oh you know that'd still be the case if we pulled off the upset.