SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

I've purposefully not posted in this thread, but the optimism of UND fans is delusional.  I didn't see the Wyoming game, but what I saw today was an embarrassment. UND does not appear to be any different than a Mussman team. Minimal talent. Offensive line sucks. Running backs suck. No heart. Abundance of mistakes. Drake dominated UND in the 2nd half. F...in DRAKE!  NDSU by at least 30.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I've purposefully not posted in this thread, but the optimism of UND fans is delusional.  I didn't see the Wyoming game, but what I saw today was an embarrassment. UND does not appear to be any different than a Mussman team. Minimal talent. Offensive line sucks. Running backs suck. No heart. Abundance of mistakes. Drake dominated UND in the 2nd half. F...in DRAKE!  NDSU by at least 30.

Well we are glad that you haven't posted in a while, thank you.  This game has reset some expectations for sure.....but feel free to not post again for a while.....probably wouldn't bother most of us. 

• Upvote 2

Well we are glad that you haven't posted in a while, thank you.  This game has reset some expectations for sure.....but feel free to not post again for a while.....probably wouldn't bother most of us. 

Haha.  D'okay.  I'll try not to post until I can be duckies and bunnies.    It really doesn't matter what I said.  What happened today speaks for itself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

What an astounding coincidence your first post in this thread happened 30 minutes after a disappointing game.  

The Amazing Carnac lives!

• Upvote 2

My UND/N_SU prediction:

UND plays like they did against Wyoming UND wins 27-21

UND plays like they did against Drake UND gets thumped 45-3. That Drake game was embarrassing.

If UND plays like they did against Wyo, NDSU by 3 touchdowns. If they play like they did against Drake, NDSU by 6 touchdowns. Wyoming just got killed by a historically awful Eastern Michigan team. That was Eastern's first non conference road win in about 30 years. That is an Eastern Michigan that would finish in the bottom half of the Missouri Valley FC. Wyoming may not win a game this year.

• Downvote 4

Let's put this into perspective and not jump off the deepend.  We just came off one of our biggest wins in school history and are heading into anouther huge game.  Yes today was a letdown but I suspect the team was getting ahead of themselves with next weeks game.  Wyoming ran for 430 yards today and we held them to a measly 29 yards rushing.  Our defense is very good and I expect next weeks game to be close.  I won't predict a UND win but I guarentee the game will be alot closer than most people think.

If UND plays like they did against Wyo, NDSU by 3 touchdowns. If they play like they did against Drake, NDSU by 6 touchdowns. Wyoming just got killed by a historically awful Eastern Michigan team. That was Eastern's first non conference road win in about 30 years. That is an Eastern Michigan that would finish in the bottom half of the Missouri Valley FC. Wyoming may not win a game this year.

I agree. Wyoming sucks and their coach doesn't know his a$$ from a hole in the ground. He's taken they from bad to worse.

Did I say anything about UND?   The topic was Weber and NDSU and nothing to do with UND.   

UND is the 9th best team in Big Sky.   So will NDSU have their "mojo back" when they beat us too?   Stupid comment. 

Stupid? A team that nearly puts up 600 yards of offense regardless who they play has their confidence back. Can't wait to be in the Dome Saturday. Love that the rivalry is back.

Stupid? A team that nearly puts up 600 yards of offense regardless who they play has their confidence back. Can't wait to be in the Dome Saturday. Love that the rivalry is back.

Did they ever lose it?   I highly doubt it.   Level of competition and location are your two big differences from game 1 to 2.