SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

Meltdown on BV, no credit to UND saying how crappy Wyoming is, I think Wyoming was crappy when they beat N_SU. We could beat Alabama and they wouldn't give us credit. I am sure those people will find their way over here to remind everyone how bad we are and no way will we beat anyone.  After we destroy Drake, Bubba will have that team fired up over the "injured" herd.

Enjoy your win, I would as a fan, but put down the fireball, ndsu has lost 4 games in five years!

have to agree with Kingranch. We should enjoy our win, but we have more to prove beyond beating WYOMING before we put ourselves in the status of the recent Bison teams. Drake should be a game to clean up mistakes and prep for NDSU. Pull off a win there and we can start talking about a power shift, but not until then. 

Super pumed about our win, and it is awesome for bubba and the boys, bit let's not get ahead of ourselves.

• Upvote 3

It's going to be a crazy fun day on September 19th. The bizon will have their hands full. 

Go UND!

Just remember in a season where they are winless....THIS IS THEIR SUPERBOWL!

(Please note I spelled it right since Klownman is their coach now and not SuperBOHL - who is now 0-2 vs. UND:-p)

HA HA!!!

Sure is fun to poke the bi-zun, lighten up trolls we know the realities - we are still the underdog for the game and in our conference. This is our team and our fan site it's okay for us to have some fun and be optimistic - your time is better spent checking the Fargo police blotters - and crying because your team blew their chance to host Game Day in Fargo.  

• Upvote 2