SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

12 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

Yeah but how many of them are any good at all?   MEHH not too many.  I'll take the FOX NEWS/MAGA angle:

Yeah-BUT how many NHL draft picks does NDSU have?   UND has many and ndsu has none BUTTFOOTBALL?   ndsu is much better at BUTTFOOTBALL than anyone else in the known universe BUT no NHL players?   WHY?   Because they do not have the balls to play a noble sport like hockey - they prefer BUTTFOOTBALL!   Who's going to buy a Carson Wentz Washington jersey before next season? - I dare say NOT ONE OF YOU Ag School/nfl connection promoters.  YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN BURNED TWICE! lol  I guess carnivals are still around so there's still hope for you rubes.  

Bye-Bye

u beat me to it....

• Like 1

Just now, Bison06 said:

So your point is that ndsu players in the nfl aren’t any good? Am I interpreting that correctly?

my original post states that they alot of the ndac pro caliber players don't think they have to PROGRESS bc they think that fcs football is FBS SEC football and get to the next level and find out otherwise...

carson, easton, kyle, lamar, trey,...soon to be watson....

so yes.

6 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

my original post states that they alot of the ndac pro caliber players don't think they have to PROGRESS bc they think that fcs football is FBS SEC football and get to the next level and find out otherwise...

carson, easton, kyle, lamar, trey,...soon to be watson....

so yes.

NFL teams will cut anybody without any regard for anyone’s interest but their own…rightfully so.

You don’t stick around in the nfl as long as many of the ndsu guys have without progressing.

I wonder why you left out Billy Turner from your non-sensical list of ndsu players that have played in the nfl longer than the league average career length, but somehow don’t live up to SIOUXFAN97’s talent eval.

5 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

NFL teams will cut anybody without any regard for anyone’s interest but their own…rightfully so.

You don’t stick around in the nfl as long as many of the ndsu guys have without progressing.

I wonder why you left out Billy Turner from your non-sensical list of ndsu players that have played in the nfl longer than the league average career length, but somehow don’t live up to SIOUXFAN97’s talent eval.

that's why i said alot...not all....

did you even read my post?

11 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

that's why i said alot...not all....

did you even read my post?

Yes I read it, it just simply has no merit.

How is it that these players have had such long careers(by nfl standards) in the league if they aren’t progressing. 

1 hour ago, Bison06 said:

Yes I read it, it just simply has no merit.

How is it that these players have had such long careers(by nfl standards) in the league if they aren’t progressing. 

define long...define progressing...

was kyle's long?

if carson is done after this year....would you consider him having a "long" nfl career and did he progress during those six years?

if trey is out of the league in couple years would a 4 year career be "long"....

is easton progressing in san diego?

7 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

define long...define progressing...

was kyle's long?

if carson is done after this year....would you consider him having a "long" nfl career and did he progress during those six years?

if trey is out of the league in couple years would a 4 year career be "long"....

is easton progressing in san diego?

Lots of ifs there.

If Carson never played another snap, he would have almost doubled the average career span in the nfl.

Treys career hasn’t even started yet, really. Might want to pump the breaks there.

For Easton to still be in the league is amazing. He isn’t exactly your prototypical pro QB. He is clearly showing his coaches and personnel people enough to keep him on the active roster. He was a 5th round pick, the expectations were never for him to be a starter in the league by anyone who follows football.

3 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Lots of ifs there.

If Carson never played another snap, he would have almost doubled the average career span in the nfl.

Treys career hasn’t even started yet, really. Might want to pump the breaks there.

For Easton to still be in the league is amazing. He isn’t exactly your prototypical pro QB. He is clearly showing his coaches and personnel people enough to keep him on the active roster. He was a 5th round pick, the expectations were never for him to be a starter in the league by anyone who follows football.

haha....easton never aspires to be a starter....

tell that to undrafted romo, heineke, and kurt warner for undrafted qb's and throw in a 7th with fitzmagic...you kinda made my point for me on that one.

when you spend 4 years telling your guys that beating incarnate word and delaware state that your NFL ready some guys start believing it and the fire goes away

5 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

haha....easton never aspires to be a starter....

tell that to undrafted romo, heineke, and kurt warner for undrafted qb's and throw in a 7th with fitzmagic...you kinda made my point for me on that one.

when you spend 4 years telling your guys that beating incarnate word and delaware state that your NFL ready some guys start believing it and the fire goes away

So out of the hundreds if not thousands of players that have been low draft picks you pick the very few examples of people who rose above that and became hall of famers in Warner’s case. And this is the standard that Easton has to live up to in your mind or he’s a failure? Got it.

You don’t have the slightest clue what is said in the team room at NDSU.

6 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

So out of the hundreds if not thousands of players that have been low draft picks you pick the very few examples of people who rose above that and became hall of famers in Warner’s case. And this is the standard that Easton has to live up to in your mind or he’s a failure? Got it.

You don’t have the slightest clue what is said in the team room at NDSU.

"are you sure this undetectable?"

"if i take this shot i'll be an fcs all american but when they test for this in the nfl i won't be able to take it and my muscle mass will decrease and ill be doing KVLY games in four years right?"

4 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

"if i take this shot i'll be an fcs all american but when they test for this in the nfl i won't be able to take it and my muscle mass will decrease and ill be doing KVLY games in four years right?"

Cute

It must hurt getting your ass kicked every year. Probably feels better to think everyone else is cheating. I understand.

45 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Cute

It must hurt getting your ass kicked every year. Probably feels better to think everyone else is cheating. I understand.

when they start the season 1-4 I wonder what 97 will be saying.  

12 hours ago, Bison Dan said:

Must suck to be a hawker fan.   

Thanks for coming! You guys really feel the need to come on this board to correct the record? You are the top of the FCS……? Act like it!

for the record I think Lance will prove he is the best Player to come out of Moo U. All FCS fans should be jealous of that!

6 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

Dude. You have some issues. Guy had an outstanding college career and pretty solid pro career until some injuries, including concussions ended his career. Making unsubstantiated drug accusations is ridiculous.

• Upvote 1