SiouxSports.com Forum

Moo U Dumpster Fire Thread

geaux_sioux

Zero chance.  You need to study statistic.  Probabilities.  Might be very small but not zero.  just saying.

The question was will NDSU play UND to the level like UND played Drake...........the only statistic is 4 straight NC's.  Again......zero chance..

The question was will NDSU play UND to the level like UND played Drake...........the only statistic is 4 straight NC's.  Again......zero chance..

Part of the question is will UND be 5-1 in the Fargodome.  Speaks to Probability.  Even if you had a 1000 NC's

Part of the question is will UND be 5-1 in the Fargodome.  Speaks to Probability.  Even if you had a 1000 NC's

So Mr. Statistician............what is your brilliant assessment of % of probability that UND wins?   I want a number........

What would be your level of confidence of Zero chance if UND is plus 4 in the TO dept.?

Well played.   100% chance UND is not at +4 in the TO dept.  I was at the Alerus Saturday........UND put the ball on the turf 7 times...7!

Still waiting for your % chance UND wins the game Saturday............

#rivalryweek, I can’t believe more UND fans aren’t on board this train yet…seriously this is about the perfect storm for UND/NDSU with UND really having nothing to lose. NDSU is supposed to win, NDSU is the better team, NDSU is god’s gift to FCS football…blah…blah blah. This UND team isn’t bad and much improved over last year’s squad, they are very confident right now and emotion can be very powerful on the field. Am I tailgating, yes, am I going to the game, yes, am I wearing Sioux apparel, yes! I am fairly certain this is the exact reason why college sports are so great, this rivalry and the chance (albeit slim) but a chance that on this one day and at this one time: green/white>green/gold

Must be a misprint in the box score.  Meaning 7 fumbles and 3 lost.  I guess is Santiago is sleeping with the football to always be aware of holding on to the ball.

He needs to carry the ball everywhere he goes this week: Class, lunch, restroom. I mean everywhere! His teammates need to try to knock i out every time they see him. 

• Upvote 1

2003 Bison were coming off a big win in Montana to start the season and loss to UND at the end finished their playoff hopes.  Yes the Montana game was not worth enough points in the BS point system that existed in DII at the time.  This year the Bison are coming off a loss to Montana with a young defense that has been prone to giving up some big pass plays.  Bubba ain't no dummy, he knows how to beat NDSU.  I see UND  coming out fired up and playing a great game, with Bubba saving some big plays for the end of the game if it's close.  Should be a Bison win, but anything can happen in this game.  Too bad it's just a OOC game though, not as much meaning as the old days.

2003 Bison were coming off a big win in Montana to start the season and loss to UND at the end finished their playoff hopes.  Yes the Montana game was not worth enough points in the BS point system that existed in DII at the time.  This year the Bison are coming off a loss to Montana with a young defense that has been prone to giving up some big pass plays.  Bubba ain't no dummy, he knows how to beat NDSU.  I see UND  coming out fired up and playing a great game, with Bubba saving some big plays for the end of the game if it's close.  Should be a Bison win, but anything can happen in this game.  Too bad it's just a OOC game though, not as much meaning as the old days.

The Bison will control the clock (35+ min of possession), run the ball right up the middle at will (the Bison will run for 300+ yards) and Wentz will pick apart an overmatched defense for 250 yards and 3 scores.  Bubba doesn't have any answers unless he can play 14 guys and he knows this.  Our defense will be fine.  Weber State isn't a great team by any means and they scored on a special teams play and abused a true freshman (Grimsley) on a long pass play.  Weber managed just over 100 yards against the Bison without that 70 yard pass play.  The QB for UND will have to win the game and he absolutely doesn't have the ability to do that.  The Sue are completely in over their heads and will be physically dominated. 

• Downvote 9