SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU @ The UND 10/14/2023

SiouxFan100

4 minutes ago, Siouxperman8 said:

The real question is where can I get one of those nickel trophy replicas like the young girl was holding after the game?

It would be great to have one for the next home game tailgate. 

3D printers are a hot commodity nowadays?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Where was this team in Brookings? Or are the Jackrabbits just that much better than the rest of the MVFC?

I think it's more that the Jacks are really good, but our effort wasn't great on the road either.  I feel the Jacks are better than Boise and atleast a few in our program feel the same way.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

I think it's more that the Jacks are really good, but our effort wasn't great on the road either.  I feel the Jacks are better than Boise and atleast a few in our program feel the same way.

Agree100%.  I think the jacks roll to a national title.

Happy for Tommy to get this win under his belt. It was certainly possible for him to own (and I mean REALLY own) all the quarterback records, but yet never beat NDSU. This win cements his legacy much more. 

Also happy for Bubba. He maybe could have had a couple more shots at this victory before he hangs it up, but glad he doesn’t have to think about never beating them. 

wonderful day all around. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Dustin said:

Happy for Tommy to get this win under his belt. It was certainly possible for him to own (and I mean REALLY own) all the quarterback records, but yet never beat NDSU. This win cements his legacy much more. 

Also happy for Bubba. He maybe could have had a couple more shots at this victory before he hangs it up, but glad he doesn’t have to think about never beating them. 

wonderful day all around. 

Sioux fan but not a big football guy...still, loved seeing UND beat the living shi+ out of the Bison! Happy for Bubba and the boys!

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Cratter said:

I was surprised just how easily UND was able to run the ball. And it was obvious there was two key plays that lead to the win and thr blowout.

1) kickoff TD.

2) second half interception return.

Big win for the program.

Makes a person wonder if NDSU would have had their current run if they had to play UND more in the Alerus during it....add another L to their loss column every other year...which likely means no home field for them throughout the playoffs....

I had this exact conversation with an NDSU friend last night.  There really arent all that many truely hostile environments in the MVFC.  Yah they beat us 5 times in a row but 4 of them were in the Fargodome which is a really significant home field advantage and they struggled 2 years ago in the alerus and what a result this year!!  Biggest issue for the Bison now is Entz.. I would be willing to chip in for them to keep him around.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Pure happiness. Absolute joy. 
-so happy for Bubba, his staff, former players and coaches, fans, Grand Forks, UND community, etc. etc. 

- keep feeding the ball to Ziebarth. Dude can run. Offensive line can play. 
-keep the silver helmets full time. Get throw back uniforms (green/white jerseys, silver pants) to go with them  

Again, pure joy. Happy for Bubba, happy Dale Lennon and Roger Thomas were present to see it. Just awesome.

- now hype/crank this motherf*cker up and go beat UNI next weekend

A fantastic day for our program!  Absolutely okay to soak it in.  We only threw the ball 12 times.  :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

1) UND outrushes NDSU 205-150

2) ST were great and were an absolute game changer (words that probably haven't been posted on this site in years)

3) Check

Glad we were able to overcome not being within 50 rushing yards of ndsu ;)

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Glad we were able to overcome not being within 50 rushing yards of ndsu ;)

You're full of #$%@ if you thought UND would out gain NDSU on the ground prior to kickoff...... :lol:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, wheelsup said:

I had this exact conversation with an NDSU friend last night.  There really arent all that many truely hostile environments in the MVFC.  Yah they beat us 5 times in a row but 4 of them were in the Fargodome which is a really significant home field advantage and they struggled 2 years ago in the alerus and what a result this year!!  Biggest issue for the Bison now is Entz.. I would be willing to chip in for them to keep him around.

Re-sign Entz to a decade long contract today!

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Johnny Five said:

What a beat down.  Congrats to your program and fans.  Good luck the rest of the way.

I really thought UND could win yesterday.....but if you told before the game, the final score is going to be 49-24 I would said I would have said "sh!t, that ain't good"

• Upvote 3