SiouxSports.com Forum

2022-23 University of North Dakota Hockey Season

Frozen4sioux

11 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

The only way I know we will win the conference is because most posters here say we are really good. This is my only source. (Where else would I look for information??!!!) Other than I always think we will win because of the Kelly underwear I wear.

A lot of really great insight from some individuals whom I consider good hockey minds (don't put me in that category :lol:) comes from this board.  I've been lucky enough to have followed this board for 20 plus years and been able to read a lot of really good content.

Also have seen a lot of stuff that would make a guy cringe....:whistling:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SiouxFan100 said:

The only way I know we will win the conference is because most posters here say we are really good. This is my only source. (Where else would I look for information??!!!) Other than I always think we will win because of the Kelly underwear I wear.

What more do you need?!

5 minutes ago, FightingSU said:

What more do you need?!

Today I made an appearance downtown
I am an expert witness because I say I am

And I said gentlemen, and I use that world loosely
I will testify for you, I'm a gun for hire,
I'm a saint, I'm a liar

Because there are no facts, there is no truth
Just data to be manipulated

I can get you any result you like
What's it worth to you?

Because there is no wrong, there is no right
And I sleep very well at night

No shame, no solution, no remorse, no retribution
Just people selling t-shirts
Just opportunity to participate in the pathetic little circus
And winning, winning, winning

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

A lot of really great insight from some individuals whom I consider good hockey minds (don't put me in that category :lol:) comes from this board.  I've been lucky enough to have followed this board for 20 plus years and been able to read a lot of really good content.

Also have seen a lot of stuff that would make a guy cringe....:whistling:

Need to stay off that Facebook page. :sad:

45 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

I like to watch this YouTube video shortly before the start of the season. Gets me all kinds of fired up for North Dakota hockey. 

Friends and fellow CC fans ask me inquisitively how come I’m so passionate about UND hockey. I guess if they have to ask they just wouldn’t understand. 

Thank you for this!! One of my favorite Final 5's that I attended.

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

I like to watch this YouTube video shortly before the start of the season. Gets me all kinds of fired up for North Dakota hockey. 

Friends and fellow CC fans ask me inquisitively how come I’m so passionate about UND hockey. I guess if they have to ask they just wouldn’t understand. 

I do the same thing and rewatch this clip in the off-season. This was my first season I really started following the program closely and became a fan. Love seeing the reaction of the 2 fan bases as the game progresses. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Here's another great clip from that era. Frattin always celebrated like he's done it before and he'll do it again.

That was a great weekend. After he scored that goal we started chanting Hobey Baker.