SiouxSports.com Forum

2022-23 University of North Dakota Hockey Season

Frozen4sioux

21 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

The ones that are a lot to handle are probably also the Bison football fans. I’ve said it before I will say it again, those are the fans I despise the most. 

Honestly.. I agree lol. Imagine not having any actual legit d-1 programs. LMAO

1 hour ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Our fanbase... we're kind of a lot to handle.

I thought something like that, I misread the previous post lol. I agree we sure can be and our own internal bickering gets pretty funny at times to be honest. Imagine playing against us in the Ralph. We are brutal fans. I just re-rwatched part of UND vs. Gophers in the Ralph, and we just destroyed them from the stands haha

45 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

Awesome.

He helped bring UND it's first ever NCAA title and now helping the hockey program out for future & incoming student-athletes.
That's pretty darn cool.

40 minutes ago, KCSioux said:

Can’t be for NIL if it goes directly to the school. That’s where the third party comes in as the middle man.

I didn’t read the article but if the university  or athletic department is directly involved it won’t be for NLI. 

They bulk of it passes through their estate, probably when the survivor dies.  That part could be a long ways off.   Just as generous either way.  Thank you Peabodys.