SiouxSports.com Forum

2022-23 University of North Dakota Hockey Season

Frozen4sioux

12 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

I heard they're going to verify either way this morning. 

Say "a-a-a-ah" ... 

So if it is not Covid but not feeling well they can/will play......but if Covid they won't?

#junkscience

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

So if it is not Covid but not feeling well they can/will play......but if Covid they won't?

It's not the what; it's the how many.

I've heard it's over half the team that's under the weather. 

Somebody call Mel Pearson for advice. :D 

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

Metal detectas back at the ralph

Don't forget your medical card for that plate in your head. :) 

Me? No belt, no belt buckle, no detectors going off. If my drawers hit the deck and y'all go blind from it, it's on The Ralph. :D  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Mick said:

Off topic here but I am planning on going to Denver for the series in February.  Any suggestions on where to stay?  Do you buy game tickets before hand on the DU site?   Any information will be helpful. 

Yah, I’ve always gone directly to the DU athletics site to buy my tickets for the North Dakota series.

Keep in mind that they charge a premium price for this series and a buddy of mine just told me they’ve raised ticket prices across the board due to them and the Avs having won it all and hockey being the hot ticket in town. 

I would strongly recommend that if you plan on going, you lock up your tickets ASAP as this series typically sells out very quickly. 

I’m taking a year off from going to both the UND as well as the CC series at Magness. Just don’t want to have to deal with being around a bunch of gloating DU fans so will be watching it on tv instead. That said, you will have fun, the energy in Magness is electric when UND comes to town. A huge contingent of North Dakota fans will be in attendance. 

As far as where to stay, I can’t help you out there as I live in Colorado so lodging was never something I had to deal with. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ChadR said:

I see McKinnon Co. lost the beer account at the Ralph - no more Miller/Coors.

Huge deal. What happened there?

They also had a large suite too.

I assume it went out for bid and someone new won.

Now will they just get me a Grain Belt ...