SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU @ UND.....bout time.

Wilbur

1 hour ago, SiouxBundy said:

Safety Jordan Canady's latest video shows the Sacrifice and Effort he put in to retuning to UND Football 5 months after season ending Achilles Surgery!  It's actually a pretty remarkable comeback story.  Kudos to him and his family 

Remarkable 

still remember having to sit next to an su rube in the Alerus the last time we played them there. He was shouting how none of UNDs players would see the field at SU. I never engage with spectator idiots, but it made the win even more satisfying. 

Looking forward to watching the Bison play in the Alerus again. I watched the ‘03 game on TV, but was there for the first loss (‘01?). My only real memory from that game was a double move from a WR for a TD that gave you guys the lead right away. Lamar Gordon played as well and didn’t do squat either.

As far as how I think this one will go is not a unique take and everyone probably feels the same. These games are won/lost in the trenches. Who controls the line of scrimmage? NDSU is going to try and run the ball, no hiding that. Play action passing will open up if we’re successful running. Defensively we might be short a senior DE in Waege due to injury, but you know NDSU and their depth there and hopefully there’s not a noticeable drop off. 

Like I said, looking forward to being up there in a hostile road environment…I’m not like another “Bison fan” we all seem to know around here. I still don’t like your football team and always want to see the Bison crush them. I hope you feel the same in return as it just makes things more fun and spirited for us fans. Grew up enjoying Bison vs UND week, awesome to have it back.

49 minutes ago, TinyTimmay said:

Looking forward to watching the Bison play in the Alerus again. I watched the ‘03 game on TV, but was there for the first loss (‘01?). My only real memory from that game was a double move from a WR for a TD that gave you guys the lead right away. Lamar Gordon played as well and didn’t do squat either.

As far as how I think this one will go is not a unique take and everyone probably feels the same. These games are won/lost in the trenches. Who controls the line of scrimmage? NDSU is going to try and run the ball, no hiding that. Play action passing will open up if we’re successful running. Defensively we might be short a senior DE in Waege due to injury, but you know NDSU and their depth there and hopefully there’s not a noticeable drop off. 

Like I said, looking forward to being up there in a hostile road environment…I’m not like another “Bison fan” we all seem to know around here. I still don’t like your football team and always want to see the Bison crush them. I hope you feel the same in return as it just makes things more fun and spirited for us fans. Grew up enjoying Bison vs UND week, awesome to have it back.

I just hope both teams have fun. 

;o)