SiouxSports.com Forum

2021-22 University of North Dakota Hockey Season

Frozen4sioux

50 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

Just looked at NCHC site...appears that subscriptions will be auto-renewed 1 year after they were purchased.  So for this season, my auto-renew won't occur until November 30.  Hope that doesn't impact my ability to watch the October games...

I think that means your current subscription would be still active until Nov 30. I'd recommend reaching out to the sidearm contact. They are usually really quick to respond.

9 hours ago, Sweethockey said:

The Pios have a sense of humor....... slightly dry, but still humor.

Not as funny as years past but still some good nuggets of humor buried in there. I actually chuckled at the prediction of CC moving up 3 spots to #57….three spots ahead of idle Alabama Huntsville, Alaska, and Robert Morris. 

15 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Not as funny as years past but still some good nuggets of humor buried in there. I actually chuckled at the prediction of CC moving up 3 spots to #57….three spots ahead of idle Alabama Huntsville, Alaska, and Robert Morris. 

I think DG's posts were funnier than this one. 

From yesterday's press conference, my takeaways were that Connor Ford has high expectations for himself, given that he has played 149 games at the college level.  And, Berry characterized Costantini as a skilled, fast, big center that they expect to become an important part of the team as he develops.