SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 non UND FCS thread

UNDBIZ

A bunch of ND counties were put to stage yellow and by the criteria Cass should have been but wasn't. And this game gets announced shortly thereafter. And then Cass has a spurt and is forced to be put to yellow. And now this. 

That this game was even allowed still boggles my mind (see: should've been stage yellow initially). 

8 hours ago, Mama Sue said:

Minneapolis paper sports section this morning: “Twenty some scouts will watch NDSU QB Trey Lance I perhaps his final college game on Sunday.”  Speculation on whether or not he will go pro.....

He's been just awful so far in this game (early 2nd quarter) but at least his cleats are covered with social justice stuff so he has that going for him.

42 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

He's been just awful so far in this game (early 2nd quarter) but at least his cleats are covered with social justice stuff so he has that going for him.

Bad first half for him. Sick cleats though lol

Just now, Sioux>Bison said:

Yes, after this performance he might wait a year to declare for the draft. That means two more seasons of Lance :(......

plus I lost a ton betting the Bison on this game

A fumble and his first pick.....20-18 UCA mid 3rd quarter.  Woof.

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

I wish we could leave the political/social justice crap out of sports.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Yes, after this performance he might wait a year to declare for the draft. That means two more seasons of Lance :(......

plus I lost a ton betting the Bison on this game

Yeah, I was hoping he would have a crazy good game and there wouldn't be a doubt this was his last game.

Seems like this UCA team has some good athletes.  Most of the time the talent of the teams NDSU plays isn't close. 

Just now, Wilbur said:

Yeah, I was hoping he would have a crazy good game and there wouldn't be a doubt this was his last game.

Seems like this UCA team has some good athletes.  Most of the time the talent of the teams NDSU plays isn't close. 

Bison fans were not very impressed by the Central Arkansas games this year. Not to mention some of the local media coverage.

So from the seat on my couch I noticed that those in attendance at the Fargodome were basically all sitting in the same section.  Right next to each other.....row after row. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dagger said:

I think this game might of cost him being drafted in first round. But he will at least be a high draft pick. 

NFL draft scouts aren't going to judge him based on this one unusual game. He already had 15 starts on film. If he was a first rounder before this game, he still is.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Gothmog said:

NFL draft scouts aren't going to judge him based on this one unusual game. He already had 15 starts on film. If he was a first rounder before this game, he still is.

Why did they play it then?  It was all about him, iirc

37 minutes ago, Gothmog said:

16 starts against FCS competition, not one FBS game to see how he plays against the highest skill level. He may have the measurables but can he play against the best remains to be seen.

4 hours ago, siouxweet said:

I wish we could leave the political/social justice crap out of sports.

Per McFooly......."about 15" NDSU FB players took a knee during the National Anthem.