SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 hour ago, Ranger said:

Agree. There is no evidence suggesting measurable nation-state interference during the 2020 election process. Thanks to the efforts of many.  That said... we own this mess.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/16/sidney-powell-lin-wood-promise-theres-ton-voter-fraud/

idk, we might at least hear what they have to say... 

35 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Georgia still in play.

You referring to the Senate? Warnock is getting eaten alive right now. Seems like the GOP wisely held oppo on him until the runoff. I dont see how he could win. Being a raging anti-Semite, celebrating people who hate white people, celebrating Fidel Castro, and possibly running over your wife generally aint going to play too well in a Senate race.

Ossoff lol he's awful too. Says Republicans should be afraid to show their faces out of shame. Dude got bullied into getting engaged/married after losing in 2018. He seems like one of those guys who grew up watching the West Wing. Just overall soft. On the bright side, if the GOP beats him again I think he may finally slink away.

I'm thinking the Republicans probably snag both of those seats again despite having flawed candidates themselves. Even if they get one of them, they are set.

32 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Georgia secretary of state says Lindsey Graham implied he should try to throw away ballots.
Is Graham a real Trumper?

If you got even the smallest reason to toss ballots, hell yeah toss them. 

Idk what Lindsey said or didn't say, but I like that guy. He's good at his job. Dems just lit 100 million on fire trying to take him out and lost by like 12 points. How can you not love that dude if you are a member of the GOP?

On 11/15/2020 at 1:09 PM, The Sicatoka said:

Mister Biden got more votes than Hillary Clinton or Mister Obama.

And yet the R pick up 12 House seats?

Something in those two data points does not align. 

Yes - LOTS of republicans who voted a total republican down ballet did NOT vote for TRUMP at the top the ticket - they voted for Biden.  That's how you account for the difference.   Voted for everyone in their party EXCEPT for the orange clown leading the parade.   THANKS REPUBLICANS for having some character - it's a start!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JohnboyND7 said:

You referring to the Senate? Warnock is getting eaten alive right now. Seems like the GOP wisely held oppo on him until the runoff. I dont see how he could win. Being a raging anti-Semite, celebrating people who hate white people, celebrating Fidel Castro, and possibly running over your wife generally aint going to play too well in a Senate race.

Ossoff lol he's awful too. Says Republicans should be afraid to show their faces out of shame. Dude got bullied into getting engaged/married after losing in 2018. He seems like one of those guys who grew up watching the West Wing. Just overall soft. On the bright side, if the GOP beats him again I think he may finally slink away.

I'm thinking the Republicans probably snag both of those seats again despite having flawed candidates themselves. Even if they get one of them, they are set.

Idk what Lindsey said or didn't say, but I like that guy. He's good at his job. Dems just lit 100 million on fire trying to take him out and lost by like 12 points. How can you not love that dude if you are a member of the GOP?

Keep smoking your little pipe for a Georgia overturn Johnny!  Lindsey Graham was BEGGING for money when he thought he going to get beat then acted like he won the Superbowl when he didn't.   He's a Piece Of !@#$ now asking the Georgia Sec. of State to "THROW OUT VOTES" in a valid election.  His tongue is so far up Trumps fat ass it's embarassing.   Maybe AG Bar should investigate HIM for election interference??  OOPS forgot Bar is also sniffing up trumps alley -sorry.

BTW - how many legal "challenges" now that have been thrown out?  Countless - baseless - no evidence at all!   GIVE IT UP TRUMPERS!   Donny is going to jail!

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, gfNDfan said:

Keep smoking your little pipe for a Georgia overturn Johnny!  Lindsey Graham was BEGGING for money when he thought he going to get beat then acted like he won the Superbowl when he didn't.   He's a Piece Of !@#$ now asking the Georgia Sec. of State to "THROW OUT VOTES" in a valid election.  His tongue is so far up Trumps fat ass it's embarassing.   Maybe AG Bar should investigate HIM for election interference??  OOPS forgot Bar is also sniffing up trumps alley -sorry.

BTW - how many legal "challenges" now that have been thrown out?  Countless - baseless - no evidence at all!   GIVE IT UP TRUMPERS!   Donny is going to jail!

Someone's timeout is over.....

How long before the next one? 

As a reminder. 

Screenshot_20201108-194112_Chrome.jpg

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

I can understand why dems wouldn’t care for Graham’s request.  Come out of this mess with a more transparent approval process for what will become a more popular way of voting moving forward  

“What I want to see happen all over the country, if we’re going to use mail-in voting ... is that when it comes to verifying signatures, that you have a process that’s bipartisan, where both sides can look at the signature. If there’s a dispute about whether or not you think it’s valid, you put it in some kind of appeal system.”

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/lindsey-graham-denies-pressuring-georgia-official-to-toss-ballots-003444228.html

1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Iowa's governor issues new restrictions, including a mandate that anyone above age 2 wear a face covering if they are in indoor spaces within 6 feet of people etc. till Dec 10

image.png

They should check with MN about how that has worked for them.  LOL

• Upvote 2

MN had 7444 new positives alone on Monday but expect Walz to push back the start date of MN HS sports and extracurricular activities  because the "data" show a total of "780 people  were likely infected at 192 sports related outbreaks". That  is 780 total......not from Monday. Not from last week. Total! Last week he cited 71% of new cases during this uptick in MN were from "bars and small gatherings". How many patrons do you see with mask on in a bar or restaurant??? Zero. Went to a MN HS VB match last. How many had masks on? Ever single person minus the 12 girls on the court. Just like Burgum did Friday night look for Walz to drop the hammer on MN HS winter sports tomorrow. Neither of these dumbass clowns has any data or "science" to back these decisions up. It's just low lying fruit they pick to appease the bedwetting doomsday Covid will kill us all lemmings. None of this BS.....stopping HS sports, mask mandates or any other nonsensical crap will not help until the gathering of the maskless masses in bars is dealt with to control the main spreading demographic (20-40s). 

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

I do worry about Collins and Murkowski going rogue from time to time.    

12 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

Any comment on the Democratic Party in SC spending MILLIONS on ads pleading for Republicans to vote for a Libertarian candidate who had dropped out of the race?

Edited by MafiaMan
Edited to correct GA to SC

15 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Any comment on the Democratic Party in GA spending MILLIONS on ads pleading for Republicans to vote for a Libertarian candidate who had dropped out of the race?

Interesting.  Would you have link to this?  I can't find anything about it online.  

11 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

He's one of the worst in the Senate, pretty sad.

No fan of Lindsay but he has a lot of company on the list of sh!tbags in the Senate.

Richard "Da Nang Dick" "Senator Stolen Valor" Blumenthal 

Cory "Spartacus" Booker

Christopher Coons

Mitt Romney

Richard "Dirty Dick" Durbin

Dianne Feinstein

Kirsten Gillibrand

Mazie "The dumbest elected person in America" Hirono

Tim Kaine

Mitch "Cocaine" McConnell

Robert "Pedo" Menendez

Bernie Sanders

Chuck Schumer

Elizabeth "Fauxcohontas" Warren

Sheldon Whitehouse

Ron Wyden

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

Yes - LOTS of republicans who voted a total republican down ballet did NOT vote for TRUMP at the top the ticket - they voted for Biden.  That's how you account for the difference.   Voted for everyone in their party EXCEPT for the orange clown leading the parade.   THANKS REPUBLICANS for having some character - it's a start!

Would those folks:
- vote for Biden
- leave 'President' blank. 

I don't believe someone voting a straight R ticket would vote for a D at the top; they'd leave it blank.
Yet, Trump got more votes this time around, and Biden got more votes than Obama ever did! 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

Link

How long before the few reamining holdouts for masking just givenup that fight. 

Its the wrong fight, its not worth the effort.

The real issue is flipping the "outrage" from "you can't make me wear a mask" to the actual real data driven and proven, " Hey, we all went with the masks, Why didnt they work?"

This isnwhere we can see people have the veil of ignorance lifted andntruly realize the way they have been manipulated and worked like a puppet by their government.

20 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Would those folks:
- vote for Biden
- leave 'President' blank. 

I don't believe someone voting a straight R ticket would vote for a D at the top; they'd leave it blank.
Yet, Trump got more votes this time around, and Biden got more votes than Obama ever did! 

Yes.  This discrepancy was due to the independent vote.  

Preference for conservative policy, but a rejection of Trump.

19 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Yes.  This discrepancy was due to the independent vote.  

Preference for conservative policy, but a rejection of Trump.

So if you are acknowledging that independent voters leaned toward conservative policy, why have continued to bang the drum that the GOP has to change? Seems to me they are positioned very well for the 2022 and 24 election cycles, and it’s the democrats who have an identity crisis. Letting the squad have any voice nationally was a huge blunder. If I was a democrat I would be spending money in AOCs district to get her voted out.

• Upvote 2