SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

From the Walz presser look for him to shut down HS sports tomorrow just when FB and VB playoffs are getting started. Did the same thing with past winter season during playoff. 

What I found interesting in his numbers he spewed out there is a 17x greater prevalence of community spread from restaurants/bars than HS athletics. Guy could not be the assistant manager at a Cub Foods......complete clown.

• Upvote 1

Anyone know what the Covid end game/goal is? Less cases, flattening the curve? Wish some leadership would step up. It’s not deaths, deaths are reduced and some deaths are inevitable. Fargo Forum will continue with Covid fear mongering stories daily. Anything to deviate from current election fraud. Gawd, 2020 is fun. 

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Kermit's Luck said:

- if this is true and can be proven conclusively, it will be the biggest scandal of the modern era. All involved should see bars for the rest of their days. 

If this is true and prove conclusively this is high treason. And there is one punishment for that. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, The Sicatoka said:

If this is true and prove conclusively this is high treason. And there is one punishment for that. 

I was just going to edit my response and add this exactly.  If found to be true, the orchestrates of this need to be punished to the fullest allowed for treason, and I mean all of them, and, if any political party national board is behind any of this, that party needs to be immediately disbanned, all assests of said party need to be confiscated, and all members of said party, holding any rank, should be removed from said rank.  And that's just the beginning

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 1972 said:

I was just going to edit my response and add this exactly.  If found to be true, the orchestrates of this need to be punished to the fullest allowed for treason, and I mean all of them, and, if any political party national board is behind any of this, that party needs to be immediately disbanned, all assests of said party need to be confiscated, and all members of said party, holding any rank, should be removed from said rank.  And that's just the beginning

if this is what sidney has seen and she can prove it..........

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

When is the last time a county canvassing board anywhere refused to certify election results? 

When is the last time an American president refused to acknowledge the results of an election?

again, if this is legit the hammer should come down on the perpetrators. Until there is proof, this is all MAGA bs. 
edit to add: elect a reality show yahoo President, get a reality show...

3 minutes ago, Kermit's Luck said:

When is the last time an American president refused to acknowledge the results of an election?

again, if this is legit the hammer should come down on the perpetrators. Until there is proof, this is all MAGA bs. 

Not long ago and she’s still whining about it 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Kermit's Luck said:

Surely this isn't a serious question?

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

The real election is December 14.

Civics 101: The US Constitution

You keep banging that drum, but that’s not how most state Constitutions are drawn up. And if you’re OK with gaming an election via the state legislatures and disregarding the will of the electorate, you’re no patriot. 
Show me verified proof there was fraud on the scale required to change the results of the election and I’ll be the first one to acknowledge Trump as the winner and look forward to the dismantling of our current dumpster fire of a two-party system. Until that proof comes out, the MAGA crew is just riling people up to appease 45’s ego, keep money coming in, and prep a nice soft landing for our golfer-in-chief. 

• Upvote 1