SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

Hahaha!!!

Three of the four lawyers representing Trump in PA just quit.  Like an hour ago.  Tomorrow is the hearing.  The remaining attorney specializes in business law and is a right wing radio host. 

Sweet Jesus you couldn't write better comedy than this.  :D

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Hahaha!!!

Three of the four lawyers representing Trump in PA just quit.  Like an hour ago.  Tomorrow is the hearing.  The remaining attorney specializes in business law and is a right wing talk show host. 

Donald Trump wearing a suit and tie looking at the camera: President Donald Trump REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst

15 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

True, yet making my point, production would of been similarly made by any P.

One administration ran on introducing more regulation and one spent 4 years removing regulation.  Doubtful it would have been the same under any P But carry on. 

5 minutes ago, Ranger said:

NSA and US Cyber Command reportedly took action against Iranian hackers to preempt any interference in the 2020 election

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-iran-2020-election-interference-hack-report-2020-11

I believe the General.

Remember Iran left these decoys so they would get caught or were really that dumb.

15 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Hahaha!!!

Three of the four lawyers representing Trump in PA just quit.  Like an hour ago.  Tomorrow is the hearing.  The remaining attorney specializes in business law and is a right wing radio host. 

Maybe the MyPillow dude can step in and fix this sloppy mess... or at least provide the party snacks.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Correct.  For once Trump’s argument has some merit here.  That said, a solid argument could be made either way.  It all comes down to the right of the SoS to require implementation of the procedure.  
We’ll see.  Either way, it'll only change a handful of votes.  

But it’s odd you mention the sanctity of voting.  Trump, with his mountain of frivolous lawsuits, is attempting to discredit millions of citizens’ votes.  
I could understand if his team was making legitimate arguments; but they’re not.  They're throwing everything at the wall to see if it sticks and Trump is getting his *** handed to him because these suits are so ridiculous.  
Trump has every legal right to do as such, but it just shows where his allegiances lie.   I mean even Hillary never went anywhere close this.    

Not all votes are legal.  That what this a but.  SoS may have over played their hand.

12 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

It for sure has nothing to do with who won the election. 

Agree. There is no evidence suggesting measurable nation-state interference during the 2020 election process. Thanks to the efforts of many.  That said... we own this mess.

3 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Hes great. His speech during the Kavanaugh hearings was amazing. 

Gotta disagree... had a moment with him and staff in Balad back in 2008. Since then, he’s a POS to me. I guess I have issues getting over shite. 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Ranger said:

Agree. There is no evidence suggesting measurable nation-state interference during the 2020 election process. Thanks to the efforts of many.  That said... we own this mess.

In one week they haven't found all the evidence they need to conclude there was interference...really.  

I thought these things get investigated for the next 3 years now?  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

In one week they haven't found all the evidence they need to conclude there was interference...really.  

I thought these things get investigated for the next 3 years now?  

Sure...  and what about that grassy knoll?