SiouxSports.com Forum

ISU GDT

F'n Hawks

5 minutes ago, bincitysioux said:

I believe the Strength & Conditioning coach has been here longer than Bubba, just saying....................

IMO, we have been generally been the smaller, weaker, slower team since moving to DI.

But their Olympic lifting form is so good though. 

• Upvote 2

I think a better plan for next year if Bubba is still coaching is to have the Potato Bowl first game of the year, everyone go to the French fry feed, have a good time,  get your nuts dipped in battery acid as you head home, and never speak about or think about UND football the rest of the season. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Not a Bubba apologist, but I don't think he flies the plane... or even schedules it. 

12 minutes ago, Kab said:

Not leaving on Thursday is a coaching blunder

hockey  would leave Tuesday 

This is probably on the AD. Could be wrong though 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Kab said:

Still up to him to get things done

swift air is based out of mesa

Sun country is based out of mpls

makes sense we use swift air ?

It's natural to try to find one person to blame after a game like today's. But in this case there's plenty of blame to go around. 

25 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

We threw the ball 56 times today. That’s not how you win football games. Gotta mix in the run other than at the most obvious times.

Not following my own advice, reading some posts, but in Duluth awaiting puck drop.  I know a player/family from Lowell.  Anyway, can you have an effective run game with 3 run plays in the playbook.....??

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

I think a better plan for next year if Bubba is still coaching is to have the Potato Bowl first game of the year, everyone go to the French fry feed, have a good time,  get your nuts dipped in battery acid as you head home, and never speak about or think about UND football the rest of the season. 

What do people without nuts do???

• Upvote 1

Just now, gundy1124 said:

Not following my own advice, reading some posts, but in Duluth awaiting puck drop.  I know a player/family from Lowell.  Anyway, can you have an effective run game with 3 run plays in the playbook.....??

No. One of the biggest disappointments In Bubba tenure. No excuse for this debacle. Can’t spin it any other way. 

11 minutes ago, Longtime fan said:

At what point does the Und brass seriously make a decision on bubba.  Bubba is great guy and bleeds Kelly green ....just not worthy to head coach.  Do they let him ride out his contract ?  Finish him tonight?  Let him go to years end than bye bye?   Do nothing...everything is fine ? 

Earlier this year most of the posters here agreed that IF the team made the playoffs and got at least one W, Bubba was coming back next year.

They COULD run the table, make the playoffs and get that W.

Still saying he's out? If that happens?

6 minutes ago, shep said:

Earlier this year most of the posters here agreed that IF the team made the playoffs and got at least one W, Bubba was coming back next year.

They COULD run the table, make the playoffs and get that W.

Still saying he's out? If that happens?

Let’s lay it to rest. He’s incapable.  

Whats your thoughts? 

1 hour ago, bincitysioux said:

I believe the Strength & Conditioning coach has been here longer than Bubba, just saying....................

IMO, we have been generally been the smaller, weaker, slower team since moving to DI.

I never understand why S&C is not scrutinized more as a weak link.  FCS programs are developmental in nature.

• Upvote 2