SiouxSports.com Forum

ISU GDT

F'n Hawks

We have to clean house, but we do have some good younger players I’d rather not lose, they almost need to keep somebody so we don’t have to start over st ground Zero.

I think I agree with the person that said if Bubba has any UND pride and loyalty he’d resign at the end of the year, if he makes it that long. 

14 minutes ago, Hockeygirl97 said:

That's right... the way it's going now, we'll go 0-fer in the Missouri Valley for a few years and then drop football... if you're not going to want to compete with the Bison, why play?  Find a coach who's going to get these young kids up for games!!!  After last week, how could you not think you got a chance at the playoffs if you win? Our captains must suck too, by the way. 

Food for thought/Drop Football/reinstate womens hockey.Sounds good to me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

6 minutes ago, Longtime fan said:

How about for next game the offense and defense switch sides?   ...and the ST crew stay at home. 

Including the terrible KO coverage on first kickoff the ST might have been best on the field. No stupid penalties and a punt within the 1.

22 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

We have to clean house, but we do have some good younger players I’d rather not lose, they almost need to keep somebody so we don’t have to start over st ground Zero.

I think I agree with the person that said if Bubba has any UND pride and loyalty he’d resign at the end of the year, if he makes it that long. 

The majority of this roster is as soft as cotton. Too slow and not physical enough. We do have a few as in 4 or 5 that have that fire in them and are really talented, but its not enough.