SiouxSports.com Forum

UND-Drake Predictions

UND Fan

Offense will start out a little slow and a bit overhyped initially but will settle down. 

Defense will look strong against a inexperienced offense drake team featuring  an 18 yr old just out of high school QB

30- 7 UND 

UND 42 - Drake 20

UND will score 6 TDs, but never get the opportunity to try a FG attempt, b/c the offense is just too good at reaching the end zone.  Drake will score 3 TDs, one of which will be on suspect UND defense, but miss 1 PAT.

The 2015 game definitely was way too close for comfort.  that score was 21-18.  We scored all our points in the first half then kind of fell asleep the second half which allowed them to comeback and make it a game.  This can't happen again.  Need to keep the pedal down if we get a lead early again.  The new spread offense will be fun to watch, but only if it is successful and produces points.  I think that our speed on offense is going to be too much for Drake to keep up with.  I don't know why the line is so low on this game.  True Freshman QB playing on the road for his first game against a pysical defense that we have....might be a long day for him.  It's certainly not going to be a blowout, but I am not predicting a close game like last time.  They will wear down the Drake defense and not led up.  Freundball is here!!!

UND 31

Drake 14