SiouxSports.com Forum

What do you think of the logo now??

Siouxperfan7

Fighting Hawks logo  

315 members have voted

1. 1. Now that the dust has settled, what is your grade for the new Fighting Hawks logo now?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

11 minutes ago, petey23 said:

Like I said at the time. If I had a youth basketball team that wanted some jerseys for their travel team and wanted us to create a logo for them and our art department sent me this logo I would have emailed the art department back and told them to start over and would not have forwarded it to the customer,

You're bigtime though.  UND isnt.

1 hour ago, SiouxHawkGuy said:

F6F4EC38-A97A-4A96-8E39-7CD36D4C75AF.thumb.png.7ef27017fd52c3bbdfcca4a991309cd5.pngSeriously????  Every other school in the country has the school logo on these not the arenas!!

Also, the REA's old log used to say "Home of the Fighting Sioux".  But this picture states "Home of North Dakota Hockey."  Another example of the REA numming from the Fighting Hawks name/logo.

logo.jpg

2 hours ago, SiouxHawkGuy said:

F6F4EC38-A97A-4A96-8E39-7CD36D4C75AF.thumb.png.7ef27017fd52c3bbdfcca4a991309cd5.pngSeriously????  Every other school in the country has the school logo on these not the arenas!!

49 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Also, the REA's old log used to say "Home of the Fighting Sioux".  But this picture states "Home of North Dakota Hockey."  Another example of the REA numming from the Fighting Hawks name/logo.

logo.jpg

Kinda weird then that the only side of the REA scoreboard we can see in the top picture has three Fighting Hawks logos on it.

And wait, does the new fascia LED ribbon circling the arena also have a few Fighting Hawks logos?

Oh god, look at the new banners--a few more Fighting Hawks logos!  Does REA know that all future banners need to have the Sioux logo?!?!

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Benny Baker said:

Kinda weird then that the only side of the REA scoreboard we can see in the top picture has three Fighting Hawks logos on it.

And wait, does the new fascia LED ribbon circling the arena also have a few Fighting Hawks logos?

Oh god, look at the new banners--a few more Fighting Hawks logos!  Does REA know that all future banners need to have the Sioux logo?!?!

I was simply making the point that the REA once marketed itself as "Home of the Fighting Sioux" and don't do that with the new name.  

2 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

logo.jpg

Get a life

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, FightingSU said:

image.png.3acdf6189691239643d9dad115cfbad3.png

Even the new commits don't like the name. Get over it. Sioux Forever.

Wait, I don't see a Green Wave logo on that jersey at all.  UND has hawks on it's shoulders.  Someone better call the logo police on East Grand Forks.  

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, tnt said:

Wait, I don't see a Green Wave logo on that jersey at all.  UND has hawks on it's shoulders.  Someone better call the logo police on East Grand Forks.  

It also doesn't say EGF down the front of it ;)

Maybe East Side would be more apt? 

• Downvote 1

17 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

I was simply making the point that the REA once marketed itself as "Home of the Fighting Sioux" and don't do that with the new name.  

You where just simply once again, triggered, by a word choice, to the point of not being able to control your gnashing teeth of jealous anger and rage to the point of needing to seek out an outlet to vent.

You think maybe. just maybe, they produced a piece that may.... I dont know....sell, Instead of to slightly appease you as you walk by in your own self-righteousness?

• Upvote 2