SiouxSports.com Forum

2016 Season

shep

5 hours ago, Class_of_98 said:

Not sure best place to post this. Sioux shop has Nike game-worn jerseys in three colors now.  Also will be stocking the new gray adidas jerseys but limited number options agreed to by UND.

Any idea when they're getting the Nike or gray adidas ones in? Checked online and called and they didn't have anything yet.

29 minutes ago, RollSioux33 said:

Any idea when they're getting the Nike or gray adidas ones in? Checked online and called and they didn't have anything yet.

Game worn Nike are at the Sioux shop now, ordered a couple today by phone (not online yet).  He didn't give me a date on the adidas.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, F'n Hawks said:

I laugh really hard when I read AGS... They act like Mussman is still coaching and we can't win because we are in the weak and soft big sky...#leavenodoubt

That place is almost worse than Bisonville.  I don't get it, but it just seems like everyone hates us over there for some reason, and not just the Bison fans.

2 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

That place is almost worse than Bisonville.  I don't get it, but it just seems like everyone hates us over there for some reason, and not just the Bison fans.

I'd probably blame the ndsu crowd for some of that. 

15 minutes ago, SlowHand said:

Really?  Wow.  You people are more delusional than I thought.

Maybe people on AGS just dont sugarcoat it.  UND still has a long way to go. Sorry to be the one to have to give you the heads up.

Are saying or agreeing it's going to be an upset if UND beats Stony Brook and Southern Utah this year?

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

The author is Brad Reed aka mr.titleist.  an Wyoming fan and grizzley fan.  Just to refresh your memory of his prediction in the UND vs UW game.

Brad Reed, Wyonation.com

Pokes Pick: Cameron Coffman, QB

His first start in Laramie and he’s going to make a statement that he’s going to be the man to lead this team to victories this year. He was named a captain of this football team and he’ll take that very seriously by taking a part the North Dakota defense in the home opener. Honorable mention: Shaun Wick, 125 yards and two scores is what I’m hoping for!

The Cowboys win if…

They control the football with Wick and Hill in the backfield. Limit the turnovers of the offense. Play disciplined defense. That’s basically the recipe to win every football game this year, but we’ll go ahead and use it this week and see how it goes. Also, they’ll probably win if they have more points on the scoreboard (I was channeling my inner @FauxPelini with that).  

Game Prediction:

Three touchdown tosses from Cameron Coffman, two rushing touchdowns from Wick. Eddie Yarbrough grabs a couple of sacks. 24,000 in the stands. Wyoming 45 North Dakota 13

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

The author is Brad Reed aka mr.titleist.  an Wyoming fan and grizzley fan.  Just to refresh your memory of his prediction in the UND vs UW game.

Brad Reed, Wyonation.com

His first start in Laramie and he’s going to make a statement that he’s going to be the man to lead this team to victories this year. He was named a captain of this football team and he’ll take that very seriously by taking a part the North Dakota defense in the home opener. Honorable mention: Shaun Wick, 125 yards and two scores is what I’m hoping for!

The Cowboys win if…

They control the football with Wick and Hill in the backfield. Limit the turnovers of the offense. Play disciplined defense. That’s basically the recipe to win every football game this year, but we’ll go ahead and use it this week and see how it goes. Also, they’ll probably win if they have more points on the scoreboard (I was channeling my inner @FauxPelini with that).  

Game Prediction:

Three touchdown tosses from Cameron Coffman, two rushing touchdowns from Wick. Eddie Yarbrough grabs a couple of sacks. 24,000 in the stands. Wyoming 45 North Dakota 13

Cerrintino tore them apart if I remember correctly. Key loss for sure.

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Brad Reed, Wyonation.com

The Cowboys win if…

Game Prediction:

:lol: That's rich!

3 hours ago, UNDColorado said:

I read AGS for the laughs because some of the crap you see on there is out there. It really is a lot of group think and if you are not in the MVFC then you might as well pack it up and fold the program.

Which is funny because the only teams that seem to be able to beat the Bison are from the Big Sky. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Nodak78 said:

Brad Reed, Wyonation.com

The Cowboys win if…

Game Prediction:

Pretty embarrassing for this Brad Reed character. I advise he takes a step back and changes his prediction strategy ... or just quit altogether. 

Go UND!