SiouxSports.com Forum

2016 Season

shep

1 hour ago, geaux_sioux said:

Bubba is at his dream job right now. Bohl was trying to save his career and get back to the FBS.

No one...and I mean no one...has an FCS school as their honest to God dream job in college football.  If they do,  they aren't worth a damn.

• Downvote 18

1 hour ago, geaux_sioux said:

Bubba is at his dream job right now. Bohl was trying to save his career and get back to the FBS.

I agree Bubba is at a place he wants to be. That being said, if he has a lot of success and he had the opportunity at a FBS school, he would have to give it serious consideration.

Bohl didn't have the roots from NoDak, but he certainly set some roots, and had some success. The strange part was that he left for Wyoming. I though he could have held out for something better. Props to him for having a good year at Wyoming though.

15 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

No one...and I mean no one...has an FCS school as their honest to God dream job in college football.  If they do,  they aren't worth a damn.

Just like no coach worth a damn would ever choose to coach a college team over an NFL team.  (Harbaugh)  I would say Sabin too, but Sabin just seems to have more success in college and maybe wasn't cut out for NFL.  Harbaugh had success in the NFL, almost any NFL team would have jumped at the chance to get him.  Perhaps your opinion on this site is what's not worth a damn. 

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Just like no coach worth a damn would ever choose to coach a college team over an NFL team.  (Harbaugh)  I would say Sabin too, but Sabin just seems to have more success in college and maybe wasn't cut out for NFL.  Harbaugh had success in the NFL, almost any NFL team would have jumped at the chance to get him.  Perhaps your opinion on this site is what's not worth a damn. 

Jim Harbaugh makes 9 million dollars to coach one of the top 5 or 10 schools in America. 

Google tells me the highest paid nfl coach makes 7 figures less than he does. 

My boy Brian Kelly may get canned from Notre Dame next year,  if ND gives Bubba a call,  and offers him several million dollars a year to coach the Irish,  he going to say no?

28 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Jim Harbaugh makes 9 million dollars to coach one of the top 5 or 10 schools in America. 

Google tells me the highest paid nfl coach makes 7 figures less than he does. 

My boy Brian Kelly may get canned from Notre Dame next year,  if ND gives Bubba a call,  and offers him several million dollars a year to coach the Irish,  he going to say no?

Harbaugh loves Mich.

Google doesn't tell

Kelly not your boy

Bubba loves ND

Boy you don't no

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, bang said:

Did anybody get a weird feeling of Dejavu when Matt Ryan took that sack along with the hold in the fourth quarter  to put them out of field goal range. I felt like I just watched a reverse in the Alerus. 

Between the sack and the hold ... 

From the 21, ATL could've run three dives, eaten clock, kicked the FG to go up 11, ... and won. 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Between the sack and the hold ... 

From the 21, ATL could've run three dives, eaten clock, kicked the FG to go up 11, ... and won. 

That was the part that was so reminiscent.