SiouxSports.com Forum

2016 Season

shep

52 minutes ago, sprig said:

Go home Josh. You're not wanted on the team nor at the University.

Who appointed you team and school spokesman? 

Stupid? Yes. 1st 21 yr old to do this? No. Last? No. 

What is it like to have gone thru life without doing something stupid?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Kap said:

Who appointed you team and school spokesman? 

Stupid? Yes. 1st 21 yr old to do this? No. Last? No. 

What is it like to have gone thru life without doing something stupid?

Good that you're not.  Trust Bubba to do it right

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

He is clearly the victim.  Next year they should schedule Valley City and have him sit out a half just to pretend.  

Kick his ass off the team.  

I am guessing you do not make this statement if it is Reyes or Santiago that is accused of this. 

I am also guessing your a keyboard tough guy and a hypocrite. Please correct me if I am wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

My thoughts as well. Unless there's information not yet known or released, he needs to go. 

We may not know the whole story but when you are in trouble with law, fair or not, you don't resist arrest.  The kid has a lot to learn yet and I'd like to see more info and the way he handles this after he is sobered up before I judge what should be done.  I wouldn't give up on the kid just yet.  Around five years ago when our hockey player Bina opened a police car door releasing a couple of teammates from arrest and they all ran away but were arrested again later all three of them played in the hockey game that next weekend.  Seems like it would be a UND double standard to come down on a football player more severly than a hockey player

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Milford torgerson said:

We may not know the whole story but when you are in trouble with law, fair or not, you don't resist arrest.  The kid has a lot to learn yet and I'd like to see more info and the way he handles this after he is sobered up before I judge what should be done.  I wouldn't give up on the kid just yet.  Around five years ago when our hockey player Bina opened a police car door releasing a couple of teammates from arrest and they all ran away but were arrested again later all three of them played in the hockey game that next weekend.  Seems like it would be a UND double standard to come down on a football player more severly than a hockey player

If what was written in the Herald is wrong,  I'll agree. 

The actual statement of probable cause (the reason he was arrested) should be filed with the court tomorrow. It will show the officers' version of what happened, though most of the time, a newspaper tries to quote that.

Yes, let Bubba decide-fans in a forum don't get to.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bincitysioux said:

Lets just simmer down for a moment, and some can just agree to disagree and leave it at that.

My own personal opinion is that youthfulness is no excuse for stupidity.

I'm with you, "agree to disagree" but This shouldn't be a place to bash 21 year olds that wouldn't be bashed if they were star players. 

I've said enough now. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Kap said:

I am guessing you do not make this statement if it is Reyes or Santiago that is accused of this. 

I am also guessing your a keyboard tough guy and a hypocrite. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I'm the keyboard tough guy????  Lol....wow....

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Kap said:

I'm with you, "agree to disagree" but This shouldn't be a place to bash 21 year olds that wouldn't be bashed if they were star players. 

I've said enough now. 

For the record I would be even more disappointed if it were a "star" player.  I really hope there is more to the story.

• Upvote 1