SiouxSports.com Forum

2016 Season

shep

1 hour ago, UNDBIZ said:

I have met Kevin a few times at football alumni events.  He was extremely welcoming and personable from the first minute I talked to him.  UND is in good hands as long as he is on the staff. 

2 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

Bubba put together such a solid staff and it seems all the guys love being here and really really believe in what they are building.  

Great article Schloss.  

• Upvote 2

So right now it looks like Toivonen won't redshirt, possibly Wanzek although I hope he does. At least one of Randolph and Holm probably won't redshirt either. Who are some other candidates right now? It would be nice if they all redshirted but you have to play your best players. 

1 hour ago, sioux24/7 said:

So right now it looks like Toivonen won't redshirt, possibly Wanzek although I hope he does. At least one of Randolph and Holm probably won't redshirt either. Who are some other candidates right now? It would be nice if they all redshirted but you have to play your best players. 

Cloyd at TE.

• Upvote 1

Seibal is making amazing progress with his ACL. I was surprised to see his is running routes.

I am 31 so this comparison is not exactly apples to apples but I had major ACL surgery in late April. I am now at the point where i can lightly jog. Orthopedic surgeons are top notch out here and i go to physical therapy twice a week. I am 99% sure he is much more aggressive with his PT but I am still amazed at how far he has come. Also helps to be 20. 

I really hope to see him playing by mid October. Kid has to be tough as nails.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

Seibal is making amazing progress with his ACL. I was surprised to see his is running routes.

I am 31 so this comparison is not exactly apples to apples but I had major ACL surgery in late April. I am now at the point where i can lightly jog. Orthopedic surgeons are top notch out here and i go to physical therapy twice a week. I am 99% sure he is much more aggressive with his PT but I am still amazed at how far he has come. Also helps to be 20. 

I really hope to see him playing by mid October. Kid has to be tough as nails.

His PT is probably every day and coach Baukol does a great job with hamstring development which is huge with ACL recovery and prevention 

11 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

His PT is probably every day and coach Baukol does a great job with hamstring development which is huge with ACL recovery and prevention 

That is what I figured, which is why I posted that I am 99% sure his PT is more aggressive. Still very impressive where he is at in his recovery. 

22 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Bolant is the Seibel of the secondary, hopefully.

Hopefully....

Even if Bolant isn't an every down corner, he is a little on the light side, maybe he is a specialty corner in a match-up pass coverage package as he runs really well.  Game ball skills, TBD.