SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU @ The UND 10/14/2023

SiouxFan100

30 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

Wtf just an alternate helmet that doesn’t go with any of our jerseys? Should’ve figured out a white helmet that could go with all uniform sets. Big missed opportunity and waste imo 

28 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Really disappointed they aren't pairing them with the Grey pants.  I would have taken them with the current sub par green jerseys. 

Likely budget issues, based on coaching salary deficiencies. If you donate to UND athletics, specify UND football or else administration will funnel it to you know what.

7 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Asking @61hawk to have a sense of humor about anything is a risky proposition. :wink:

Well I was just called a "boomer" by the resident retard in another thread so I have a reputation to uphold. 

Are we still allowed to use the word "retard"?  Maybe I should be more sensitive and say "mentally impared", and who knows he may also be unhoused.

• Downvote 5

20 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Really disappointed they aren't pairing them with the Grey pants.  I would have taken them with the current sub par green jerseys. 

Why in my day the Fighting Sioux football team had two uniforms, home and away. They also had one helmet... green.  Today football coaches have to make the tough decision of which outfit combination and matching hat their girls are going to wear to the dance.

• Downvote 4

20 minutes ago, 61hawk said:

Well I was just called a "boomer" by the resident retard in another thread so I have a reputation to uphold. 

Are we still allowed to use the word "retard"?  Maybe I should be more sensitive and say "mentally impared", and who knows he may also be unhoused.

Into the blue tent you go. The neurologist is waiting for you.

Tent.thumb.webp.3dc72e599b469493eec2ccf6712bf39d.webp

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Watch @61hawk downvote all my posts even if I say something he agrees with. 

The Hyslop should be on the National Register of Historic Places. 

I was just following your lead, you're downvoting all of my posts so I just thought I would return the favor.  Does it really matter?  Does a down vote depress you?

It's difficult to get a building on the NRHP when the building no longer exists.

1 minute ago, 61hawk said:

I was just following your lead, you're downvoting all of my posts so I just thought I would return the favor.  Does it really matter?  Does a down vote depress you?

It's difficult to get a building on the NRHP when the building no longer exists.

You don’t even know how to check who downvotes you do you? Haven’t downvoted a single one of your pontifications. Might want to get that IQ checked because you may be below the 69 threshold or as they say “extremely low” which is pc slang for your favorite word that you love to use ironically.

• Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

You don’t even know how to check who downvotes you do you? Haven’t downvoted a single one of your pontifications. Might want to get that IQ checked because you may be below the 69 threshold or as they say “extremely low” which is pc slang for your favorite word that you love to use ironically.

You're correct I must have taken too many elbows to the head while you were in the stands being entertained and screaming out my name like a high school girl on prom night.  But,we were 9-0 against NDSU so it was worth it.