SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 Football Season

Midwestern Hawk

17 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Can we get him a helmet? :) 

The man looks like he could suit up and roll through our DBs right now. 

I like that he was director of player personnel before. He can give a fresh, outside, objective look at the roster. 

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Can we get him a helmet? :) 

The man looks like he could suit up and roll through our DBs right now. 

I like that he was director of player personnel before. He can give a fresh, outside, objective look at the roster. 

Also helped the special teams.  I believe he will turn out to be a good get.  Yes suit him up for practice and find out who wants to tackle.:crazy:

8 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

A QB should have the hands for WR. Can he run and run routes? 

And I too hope this is a sign that one or more of Romfo/Feeney/Hackel figured it out over the winter. 

I the article he notes that he lives with Schuster so he's hoping he will find him on some routes. Says the hardest part is the trench work.

1 minute ago, shep said:

I the article he notes that he lives with Schuster so he's hoping he will find him on some routes. Says the hardest part is the trench work.

Of course I can't find it now, but something rolled through my Twitter feed yesterday talking about how at senior bowls and other pro evals the NFL watches blocking far more than route/receiving with TEs. It ends up being the differentiator at the top end between a look and a deal.