SiouxSports.com Forum

Wilbur

9 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Based on yesterday I see the BSC with only 5 and the MVFC with 3. 

The Rabbits should be the #1 seed in my book from them only losing to Iowa on the road, and sweeping North Dakota schools on the road. 

FCS experts say.....Sac State....

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, homer said:

It will be interesting to see where we are placed.  Hoping to be in the Alerus next Saturday.  

I am going to say we play Idaho with the winner going to Bozeman the following weekend. I expect that Chaves will not screw this up this time and that the game will be at the Alerus.

1 minute ago, forksandspoons said:

Agreed. It will be in NDSU’s favor to be in Sac States side of the bracket and MSU and SDSU in the other side. Toughest road trip is by far MSU. 

Been to Montana and Montana St. stadiums. Get to both if you can. Terrific gameday experiences. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, petey23 said:

I am going to say we play Idaho with the winner going to Bozeman the following weekend. I expect that Chaves will not screw this up this time and that the game will be at the Alerus.

I’d be nervous about it being here if we are matched up with Idaho. 

13 minutes ago, petey23 said:

I am going to say we play Idaho with the winner going to Bozeman the following weekend. I hope that Chaves will not screw this up this time and that the game will be at the Alerus.

FYP

• Upvote 1