SiouxSports.com Forum

Wilbur

11 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

I still say UIW should have tied the game at 35. 

And the Colts should have gone up eleven late against Minnesota. 

i love going for it on fourth but a tie game is a tie game and up eleven, two scores, is better than up eight, one score. 

The 4th down play call was too obvious. They had the man in motion open but that was not the call.

14 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

Jacks have the OL, DL. QB, WR.  Jacks by 10

I can’t think of one position/position group where NDSU has an advantage. Maybe defensive secondary. I’ll be cheering madly for the Bison of course but I think SDSU wins by at least two td’s. I think it will look similar to SDSU/MSU. 

12 minutes ago, NDSU grad said:

I can’t think of one position/position group where NDSU has an advantage. Maybe defensive secondary. I’ll be cheering madly for the Bison of course but I think SDSU wins by at least two td’s. I think it will look similar to SDSU/MSU. 

...and Cam will complete 4 passes for 31 yards and NDSU will still win by 2 scores.

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, NDSU grad said:

Throw those bags....haha

13 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Why Patriot League officials for UIW@NDSU? Why not a MWC or Big XII or B1G crew? 

I say that because at times the Patriot crew seemed out of position.

FBS officials would be unsurprised, unfazed, by the power and speed of an FCS playoff game. 

still doesn't explain the 20 second review.....

On 12/16/2022 at 12:57 PM, Siouxperfan7 said:

I posted attendance figures a few days ago.  Typically it has been close to a sellout, but numbers have been dropping the last few years.  This year, they have failed to get to 13K for a playoff game.  

2022 2nd Round 12,929
  Quarterfinal 11.825

2021 2nd Round 12,557
  Quarterfinal 11,794
  Semifinal 16,550

2020 Quarterfinal 3587 *COVID*

2019 2nd Round 15,690
  Quarterfinal 18,077
  Semifinal 17,866

Thank you.