SiouxSports.com Forum

Wilbur

Just now, bincitysioux said:

Highly recommend attending a game in Ogden to anyone who can.  One of the best road trips I have ever made.

I am surprised we were outbid by Weber.  Well maybe not.......

At least we played pretty well and almost one last time we were at Weber, but damn that is a pretty tough draw in first round.....probably the 9th seed. 

best conference in the country.

This is blatantly wrong.

Big Sky Conference winner Montana State, which went 8-0 in the BSC, got the #4 seed behind the top two teams in MVFC (SDSU-#1, NDSU - #3).

can’t believe you would short change UND, which is in the actual best conference in the country: MVFC

9 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

This is blatantly wrong.

Big Sky Conference winner Montana State, which went 8-0 in the BSC, got the #4 seed behind the top two teams in MVFC (SDSU-#1, NDSU - #3).

can’t believe you would short change UND, which is in the actual best conference in the country: MVFC

Agree to disagree.  Big Sky is the best conference in FCS football from top to bottom, and has been for 50 years.

Regardless, North Dakota has a very difficult road game coming up.  Would rather play Weber, or anyone, at home.

Defense has lots of work to do if the season is going to extend beyond Saturday .....

• Upvote 1

Agree to disagree.  Big Sky is the best conference in FCS football from top to bottom, and has been for 50 years.

No offense, but it’s your opinion versus the selection committee made up of actual athletic directors. I’ll take their opinion over yours. MVFC is better than BSC

Just now, UNDBIZ said:

As someone who doesn't pay a LOT of attention to other teams, what did the MVFC do this year that was worse than prior years?

Most years the MVC has 3-4 teams a cut above the rest this year just 2.  The next 6 just beat the !@#$ out each other.  No real dominate qb's in the conference like the past.

6 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

Did chaves purposely airball the bid to protect the bemidji game.

Now that’s a conspiracy that could ruffle some feathers. I’m too ticked to get into the hockey issues, so I’m going to stay away from that … for now. 

Football just needs to take care of themselves and do better.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bison Dan said:

Most years the MVC has 3-4 teams a cut above the rest this year just 2.  The next 6 just beat the !@#$ out each other.  No real dominate qb's in the conference like the past.

So the bottom of the conference was too strong? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

I agree to disagree, I just used different words and provided my justification. 

Big Sky got 5 teams in MVFC got 3 in, and unfortunately I can tell you from first hand knowledge that the 3rd MVFC team in is quite bit far behind the other two MVFC teams that are in.......

• Upvote 1