SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ NDSU 11/19/2022

SiouxFan100

59 minutes ago, dmksioux said:

A win puts YSU at seven wins and the same record as us.  We get in over them based on our head to head win.  The seventh win for YSU makes our win over them look better/quality win.  So in short, go Penguins.  

or just beat the stink in’ bison on Saturday and leave no doubt.

YSU is not ranked in any poll and received zero votes. Hard for them to make the field without a ton of losses going their way

30 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Hope I'm wrong, but I think the Bizzzzzon will win by 10.  

Tell me I'm wrong, I'm not very optimistic.  :(

Has the O/U been set?  I’m guessing you are close with your prediction and we will be about 10 point underdogs.

I guess I didn’t follow directions :blink:

On 11/13/2022 at 11:11 AM, Kab said:

Funny  how ndac won’t mention the name UND on bozoville 

They've been doing that for years - they're a bunch of insecure  "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" monkeys who just want to do what monkeys do best - "SATISFY" themselves just talking about themselves!   Posters who dare to mention UND get their posts taken down - it's actually hilarious.   What are you afraid of BigMen?

I think we all know what they're afraid of and it's going to happen again - hopefully sooner rather than later but it will happen.

Go Fighting Hawks!

10 hours ago, Dustin said:

What have other teams done to keep games close against the Bison?  Indiana State only lost by 5. Southern Illinois only lost by 3. 

I think it helps that they played the Bison at home...

Also...NDSU seems to play down to their competition at times...as do we.

I have no idea what to expect Saturday...but I do know this:  If we go into the "let's play it close to the vest/first to double digits" mindset that we tend to go to against NDSU, we will lose by 7-10 points.  I would actually feel more comfortable in a high scoring, shootout type of affair.  If we go out, play loose and let it fly offensively...well then we might get it done imo!  I'm hopeful the latter comes true...but until I see it...it hasn't happened.

9 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

They've been doing that for years - they're a bunch of insecure  "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" monkeys who just want to do what monkeys do best - "SATISFY" themselves just talking about themselves!   Posters who dare to mention UND get their posts taken down - it's actually hilarious.   What are you afraid of BigMen?

I think we all know what they're afraid of and it's going to happen again - hopefully sooner rather than later but it will happen.

Go Fighting Hawks!

I would recommend not spending anytime on that site.. I checked it out a couple of years ago and then the other day to see if it had changed.  I was hoping for a little insight on their team and maybe some interesting discussions.  Instead I felt like I needed a shower after wading through that cesspool.  That site is totally ruined by a couple of posters who spam the threads and make them unreadable.  Its not representative of most of the bison fans I know and I know a few that are pretty insufferable.   It would actually be nice if there was a different version of that site where the admins banned a couple of their posters..

1 hour ago, Johnny Five said:

Perfect take.  It is a cesspool, and IMO a represents a small fraction of NDSU fans.  So don't mind me coming around here...just wanna chat football and other sports and guarantee most us would be able to throw down some beers and a good time together.  

I took a peak yesterday and instead of UND week it was bye week?

some hilarious comments about us, so it goes 

For those that are looking to see what the banter is over on Bisonville about this game, I suggest you don't waste your time.  YOur typical not taking us seriously, this game means more to UND cause they think we are their rivals, and othe stuff that us utter nonsense.  Makes you really appreciate the people over here on Siouxsports.  Sure we have our random thread drifing moments, but at least we can have a thread and even with fans of another schoola nd have a confversation.  Just a complete dumpster dfire over there.

I can't imagine what it would be like on there if they lose on Saturday!!

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, shep said:

IF SU's D line can handle the UND line to the point HOOS and Red and Smith can't run the ball, the game is going to be a long one. Not confident the D can consistently stop SU.

We can’t depend on the trick play to get us in the end zone a lot, so having multiple play options off the same set might make it easier to get all of the guys you mentioned a little space.