SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ NDSU 11/19/2022

SiouxFan100

My hopes for tomorrow

• Make the bison throw the ball..  put as many in the box as needed and trust our d-backs to step up.  I cant stand another bison game where one of their RB's has a breakout game and bludgeons us to death.  There is nothing more demoralizing than multiple 10min series where the defense gets beaten to death while the offense falls asleep on the sidelines.  Im ok forcing Cam to win the game on his arm and then letting our offense respond.
  • I want to see Tommy and the gang rolling.. He has been an absolute difference maker this year with his willingness to scramble and I think tomorrow will be no different.  I think our offense can keep up as long as they dont fall asleep on the sidelines.. see comment 1..
  • We need to survive the first quarter.. we cant do what SDSU did in the first half with about 5 or 6 false starts by the offensive line.  The fargodome will be rocking right away but they get pretty quiet when the game starts turning against them.

Im looking forward to a couple of icecold tailgaiting beers followed by a couple of high priced beers in the Fargodome.  Im hoping for an Fn Hawks victory and I think this year we can do it.  It will be a good game and Bubba and the gang should be fired up.  Any bison fan that says this game doesn't matter is fooling themselves.. Maybe the really young kids dont feel it yet.. but these are the games that focus the programs.. meaningful games in November against a regional rival.. nothing better in my opinion.

You're braver than I am: No way I'm tailgating in that weather.

UND and SU have one thing in common this year- 21-7 halftime lead v SDSU. Both failed to hold that lead, but I think those numbers mean the teams are competitive and it should be a good game.

3 hours ago, shep said:

You're braver than I am: No way I'm tailgating in that weather.

UND and SU have one thing in common this year- 21-7 halftime lead v SDSU. Both failed to hold that lead, but I think those numbers mean the teams are competitive and it should be a good game.

Anyone tailgating will be in tents.  Will be too cold to spend much time outside.

18 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Stop the wheel route

It's amazing how well that works for them.  It must be because they run that formation so many times during the game.....then that one time they send the RB out on the wheel route....he is wide open.   Seems like they get at least a 20+ yard pick up on that every game I've watched them play in the past few years. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Dustin said:

Will this be the game Kelly finally gets his fake punt??!!  Only if we need to make a game changing play, I’m assuming. It’d be nice not to be in that position. 

I think this is why we haven't run it yet this year, we've been ahead and/or moving the ball so well in so many of our games we haven't needed to even try it.  I really hope we aren't in that position this game either.....but we might be.