SiouxSports.com Forum

Homecoming

shep

1 minute ago, Sioux94 said:

Absolutely

Now if we continue with the strong performance at home, our road schedule is fairly favorable, and this season is starting to look brighter again.

Also, by fairly favorable i was excluding the NDSU game because my gawd Bubba has be starstruck by them so far home or away into making some weird decisions.

Fun to watch, executed better. Wasn’t for the linemen down field stuff we could have scored in the 50’s. Team could have tanked it down 21-10, great to see their hustle. Mo. State is fast, our guys played better than last week against it (speed). Going forward our D will need to continue to improve and our offense will need to score points to help them out.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SiouxFanSince1990 said:

Best players on both sides of the ball showed up today. Need this every week to win. Maag put corners on notice today. 

I'm also glad that their QB decided to miss wide open receivers and throw balls away when he had people open. Our coverage had to start confusing him that 2nd half.

1 minute ago, SiouxFan100 said:

As my hand is raised

who thought it was all over behind 21-10 with just under three minutes left in the first half 

after kostitch kostitched to start the second half...if they score there who knows what happens.

but kostitch gets to coach another game.

11 minutes ago, 108498 said:

Assuming NDSU wins. We can only lose one other game, right? Or can a 6 win season get us in? I feel losing just one other is still a tall task.

6 wins is good enough for WIU and UNI, not for UND, UND needs 8. Some people forget this?

3 hours ago, Wilbur said:

4th and 1..."Don't move guys, they're just trying to draw you off...."

.....Offsides.....:lol:

Some say Bubba made a bonehead call against the Bison last year but that call may have shown teams that we are willing to take huge risks to go actually go for it on those plays. Keeps the defense honest ! Worked today!