SiouxSports.com Forum

Homecoming

shep

Congrats on the win. You whipped our tails today in all phases of the game. 

I expressed some emotional thoughts about UND's class that I regret upon reflection. Football is emotional and today is incredibly frustrating. Good luck against Youngstown State. 

• Downvote 4

1 minute ago, Da Bears said:

Going for it on 4th down, up 3 scores with less than 5 minutes and throwing to the endzone is completely classless. I saw some posts suggesting dirty play from Missouri State but this is the most bush league thing that has happened today. I am not saying you don't deserve the win so don't misinterpret my words but Matt Entz would have kicked a field goal. Stieg would have kicked the field or ran it right up the middle. 

It's called nailing the coffin shut.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Da Bears said:

Going for it on 4th down, up 3 scores with less than 5 minutes and throwing to the endzone is completely classless. I saw some posts suggesting dirty play from Missouri State but this is the most bush league thing that has happened today. I am not saying you don't deserve the win so don't misinterpret my words but Matt Entz would have kicked a field goal. Stieg would have kicked the field or ran it right up the middle. 

There was more than 4 minutes left in the game.  Crazy things can happen, and have happened to us at the end of some games last year.  What if we got a FG blocked and returned to for a TD....then what?  If that is the most classless thing you see from us all year, I'm ok with that.  

• Like 4