SiouxSports.com Forum

Homecoming

shep

1 minute ago, Da Bears said:

Congrats on the win. You whipped our tails today in all phases of the game. 

Going for it on 4th down, up 3 scores with less than 5 minutes and throwing to the endzone is completely classless. I saw some posts suggesting dirty play from Missouri State but this is the most bush league thing that has happened today. I am not saying you don't deserve the win so don't misinterpret my words but Matt Entz would have kicked a field goal. Stieg would have kicked the field or ran it right up the middle. 

May be right, but NDSU and SDSU don’t need to draw attention the same way UND does. I see it as an attempt to turn heads. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Da Bears said:

Going for it on 4th down, up 3 scores with less than 5 minutes and throwing to the endzone is completely classless. I saw some posts suggesting dirty play from Missouri State but this is the most bush league thing that has happened today. I am not saying you don't deserve the win so don't misinterpret my words but Matt Entz would have kicked a field goal. Stieg would have kicked the field or ran it right up the middle. 

Much rather secure a victory than meet someone's standards of class

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Da Bears said:

Lol. Don’t let them score then. Bye

5 minutes ago, Da Bears said:

I don’t care what others teams would’ve done. Quit crying about it and have your team stop us. We shouldn’t have to adjust our game plan to accommodate your team.

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

I've been on this board a long time and have seen some ridiculous takes on a situation, and that may have been the worst I've ever seen... 

Yeah...he was grasping at straws there on that one....big time.