SiouxSports.com Forum

The NCAA's. UND vs. AIC.

Wilbur

12 minutes ago, Vegas_Sioux said:

Not to rub salt in the proverbial wounds but ESPN2 has a rerun of G.O.A.Ts on from 7-1030. 

Help me out here...UND was playing New Hampshire? one year in the opening round and the regular season lacrosse game between 'who cares' and 'I don't give a sh*t' went into multiple (4-5?) overtimes.  By the time they joined the live hockey action I believe the game was in the second period.  To make matters worse, UND gives up a goal with less than a second remaining and then loses in OT.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

Help me out here...UND was playing New Hampshire? one year in the opening round and the regular season lacrosse game between 'who cares' and 'I don't give a sh*t' went into multiple (4-5?) overtimes.  By the time they joined the live hockey action I believe the game was in the second period.  To make matters worse, UND gives up a goal with less than a second remaining and then loses in OT.

Didn't UND get hosed on a call at the end of that game too.  The face off should have been outside the zone with less than 10 seconds left, instead they had it inside the zone allowing UNH to get the miracle goal.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

UND lost to UNH in OT in 2009. Boxscore.

21 minutes ago, GeauxSioux said:

Didn't UND get hosed on a call at the end of that game too.  The face off should have been outside the zone with less than 10 seconds left, instead they had it inside the zone allowing UNH to get the miracle goal.

Yeah, and I think Duncan won about 5 straight draws down the stretch but was unable to get the last one in the UND zone.

2 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

Yeah, and I think Duncan won about 5 straight draws down the stretch but was unable to get the last one in the UND zone.

This is bringing up all sorts of tough memories. After to losing to DU in the 2005 title game, we lost to Boston College three straight years in the Frozen Four semifinal game (2006-2008) before that crappy loss to New Hampshire in 2009.

3 minutes ago, Kevin G said:

This is bringing up all sorts of tough memories. After to losing to DU in the 2005 title game, we lost to Boston College three straight years in the Frozen Four semifinal game (2006-2008) before that crappy loss to New Hampshire in 2009.

That 2008 game was my first trip to a Frozen Four. The game was over 10 minutes into the first period.

29 minutes ago, Kevin G said:

If BC didn't change from gold to maroon helmets in 2001 those would have been W's and no titles for BC

35 minutes ago, siouxfaninseattle said:

IIRC, Blood had a chance to clear the puck easily out of the zone, which would have ended the game, but he put the puck over the glass so the faceoff stayed in our D zone. And we know the rest.

Was it Blood? I don't know why I was thinking Finley. Hard to believe how long ago that was. I remember losing in OT, I forgot they tied it up last second.

14 minutes ago, ND_Texan said:

I’m a novice. How do you watch the game Friday on ESPN3?

You’ll need a cable/satellite subscription that includes ESPN and a computer with internet access. Go to ESPN website and log in with your TV cable/satellite subscription. It costs no additional money.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Dustin said:

You’ll need a cable/satellite subscription that includes ESPN and a computer with internet access. Go to ESPN website and log in with your TV cable/satellite subscription. It costs no additional money.

To your point, we have Xfinity and my wife (who’s the brains in this operation) found ESPN 3 on the channel guide and it comes on. If you can use streaming services through your provider, and you have ESPN, you might be able to get ESPN 3 on your television. 

Edit: ESPN 3 won’t show up on your channel guide; you have to specifically search for ESPN channels to locate ESPN 3. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, burd said:

As would I.  If he's doing that just to get attention, it's a trash move.

Do you actually believe he's doing this? Schloss has never shown to be one to seek attention.

My guess... He's having a little fun with the UND faithful.

2 hours ago, Kevin G said:

It was Joe Finley.

42 minutes ago, dden3 said:

Probably been asked and answered, but is there updated information on JBD or Mishmash?

Bubbs said in the presser on Tuesday that UND would be "very, very close to a full lineup" on Friday. My guess is JBD and Mash in, Senden out.

• Upvote 1