SiouxSports.com Forum

The NCAA's. UND vs. AIC.

Wilbur

Just now, siouxforce19 said:

Google? I kid. 

I think UND or the NCHC usually posts them but they might not be up yet. 

I did Google and couldn’t find them. Sometimes, google doesn’t have the answers. :(

1 hour ago, brianvf said:

Good win, UND was dominant at times.
They won't have as much space tomorrow.
I hope UMD is rusty after their rest day and UND storms them from the drop of the puck.  :silly:

Yeah, it looked like UND was on a damn power play the entire game.  They never get that much space in an NCHC game.

On 3/25/2021 at 4:25 PM, Old Barn Guy at Home said:

We have a "FIre Stick" attached to our tv.  Because we are Midco cable, internet and phone subscribers, we have access to the ESPN3 on the tv.

Once we clicked on the ESPN logo (through the Fire Stick), we were given choices and clicked on ESPN+3.  We then down loaded the app for it (took a couple of minutes for it to do so).  Then we had to indicate which provider we had.  Once we scrolled down to Midco, we clicked on it and it told us that we were "OK" and would be able to watch the game on Friday night.

It was done fairly easy, and I was glad it was also "FREE" to us because of our Midco subscriptions.  I hope any of you that have Midco, and something like Fire Stick, can get access to ESPN3 like we did.

Yeah, well when it came time to watch the game last night on our tv (with the Fire Stick), it would not work.  We tried and tried, but ended up going on our computer and PAYING the $5.99 for the rest of the game (began to have a picture around the last half of the 2nd period).  So much for what ESPN led us to believe when we signed up using the app they provided.