SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. DU - THURSDAY F4 Gameday

AZSIOUX

2 hours ago, gfhockey said:

Tampa can't handle me. If you get a little tipsy be careful they cut u off very quick here 

Bring my friend here a Chocolate Choo Choo with an umbrella and tell the waitress not to giggle this time.

#girldrinkdrunk

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

If Cam lets in goals like the one's in the BU clips above we are f'd.  Marshmallow soft.

No doubt.  The 3rd and 4th were not good...type of saves you absolutely need your goalie to make at this time of year.

11 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

"Case of keystone light" stands for case of diarrhea where I'm from.

I might have to stick up for gfhockey here, my buddy from Winnipeg likes Key Stone light, it's like 15 bucks a case right now. I actually drank a couple last time I was in Winnipeg. It's not a bad beer. It's a cheaper version of Coors Light.

26 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

I had 1.5 cases of keystone light last nite. Stuff I drank when Und last won a title, burd turd

23 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

"Case of keystone light" stands for case of diarrhea where I'm from.

9 minutes ago, Goon said:

I might have to stick up for gfhockey here, my buddy from Winnipeg likes Key Stone light, it's like 15 bucks a case right now. I actually drank a couple last time I was in Winnipeg. It's not a bad beer. It's a cheaper version of Coors Light.

If he's doing it for the good of the team, drink away, GF.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

In Dallas waiting for connection flight. Lots of SIOUX gear ready to board. One DU fan at gate......ONE.

#onemanwolfpack

Is that the one fan that brings the cowbell?  Did he check it or carry on?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, neoflex said:

Sitting at the bar at the  Embassy Suites in Tampa last night and a bunch of BC fans said they were going to cheer on North Dakota, as they "own us". I'm not sure if I'm more upset they said this with a bunch of Sioux fans in the area, or that fact that it is partially true. Either way, we need to come out ready... all factors..goalie, heavy line and CBS playing their A game, No hot goalie, no biased refs, and please get the puck between and not on, the pipes.

Ugh I hate BC.

• Upvote 4