SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. DU - THURSDAY F4 Gameday

AZSIOUX

1 hour ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Well, they haven't won a natty since 2012, so they should watch their mouths. I think the last time we played them in the Frozen Four was the debacle in Denver in 2008 (which is what gave birth to my avatar! :)), so living in the past is a bit of a waste of time.

Besides revenge, the other reason to want them is so we get the last line change for the title game.

I hope to see you displaying a new avatar after this weekend!

Go Sioux!!!!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, gfhockey said:

I had 1.5 cases of keystone light last nite. Stuff I drank when Und last won a title, burd turd

gf, If you drank that stuff in 2000, the bottle must have had a little rubber tip on it. 

• Upvote 1

I actually get physically sick when I get nervous these days - those tums smoothies are not bad & they do help

& this is Denver

By the time we play Q or B I may need drugs .....any suggestions? ? ?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, iluvdebbies said:

Just received a e-mail from flash seats. Gates will open for the second semi final game approximately 60 min following the conclusion of game one today.

Wow the game may not start until 8:00pm in that case.  My wife works at 3:30 Am tomorrow and is going to be pissed lol...

12 minutes ago, MuggsyGobes said:

Plenty of nerves to go around. Looking to use your nervous energy productively? Please come pull the fire alarm so I can get the %&$# out of Corporate Tax Law and to my watering hole! 

Haha, I have "out of office meetings" beginning at 3.