SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. DU - THURSDAY F4 Gameday

AZSIOUX

8 minutes ago, TrueSioux2000 said:

Ask em if there's a party at Eli's in Hamden, would ya? Or maybe DeMil's is more their speed
CT reference game strong

It might have been a wee bit inappropriate, but I bought up the Tampa bay rape hotline and showed it to them so that they could forward it to their team following the Sat night game. Is that bad?? # yikes!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Siouxphan27 said:

I'm sure this will come off as offensive to some.  But, really?  Travis Roy story again?  Right now?       

How about some pre-game instead???

Actually, the studio schtick was starting to get a little stale...methinks they had run out of things to talk about.  Pre-packaged video content = savior.  Also, meal- and potty-break for "talent."

3 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

I'm sure this will come off as offensive to some.  But, really?  Travis Roy story again?  Right now?       

How about some pre-game instead???

They have some extra time to kill.

2 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

there are other ways....just saying.  What a great way to promote college hockey before the biggest event of the season.  **** 

They can't show the warmups or rink at all as it is empty. Teams are warming up with nobody in the stands.

13 minutes ago, Vegas_Sioux said:

He's said that before. I think if he'd of known the lockout was have been all year he would have. 

I'd say the lockout was why he left. Got big $ for going before the new CBA. If there wasn't going to be a lockout I think he'd have stayed.

15 minutes ago, yababy8 said:

It might have been a wee bit inappropriate, but I bought up the Tampa bay rape hotline and showed it to them so that they could forward it to their team following the Sat night game. Is that bad?? # yikes!!

That...is the funniest thing that you could've said

Hope they got a kick out of it too!