SiouxSports.com Forum

Former Players

geaux_sioux

1 hour ago, UNDBIZ said:

I was trying to be nice with my first post, but with this.... good riddance.

Bubba should have kicked him off the team the week of SIU.  Team would have been better for it.   He has talent but is a cancer and everyone involved with the program knew it.

1 hour ago, USTBench said:
"I think they had something that we didn't have," Weah said. "It was a winning mentality and they wanted it more than the team I was playing for."

Good lord, man. 

Pretty tough to misinterpret. Cheap shot on the way out.   Program did a lot for him.  Hopefully he understands that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lovell said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BkIh1R5utY

This is pretty much Otis on his way out. Good riddance.

Otis was all about himself the whole time at UND. If you follow his social media it is pretty evident. Maybe going to Mo St will deflate that ego a bit. Honestly good for him if he really found another D1 team that would take him with whatever baggage he has……

41 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Do we have a winning mentality problem?  ?  ?   Ummm

We have a winning consistency problem, not a winning mentality problem. The guys on the field and the ones on the sideline want to win , especially the ones who show up to practice…….

9 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

You gotta know after him saying that.....the whole damn team is going to have a little extra fire for that game.  

< somewhere in Grand Forks an unidentifiable man in a green windbreaker hangs an October 2022 calendar on a weight room door >

< a black Sharpee comes out of a pocket >

< the first Saturday on that calendar is circled > 

• Upvote 4

15 hours ago, Sioux>Bison said:

We have a winning consistency problem, not a winning mentality problem. The guys on the field and the ones on the sideline want to win , especially the ones who show up to practice…….

Well, there are issues with UND football’s winning mentality, and, therefore, also consistency under Schweigert. 

With that said, the comments from Weah are still way out of line considering what UND did for him to get him on the field. 

• Upvote 3

On 5/13/2022 at 1:49 PM, gundy1124 said:

It makes sense if he lands in the Valley at Transfer State.

Now that the news is out.....I think this ends badly for Otis.  Missouri State, especially with Petrino, players are dispensable.  If/When players don't make it on the field or class he will bring in new ones the following year and won't give AF.  Bubba and UND on the other hand, pretty much the complete opposite, sometimes to a fault.

• Upvote 3