SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 Non-UND FCS thread

The Sicatoka

Looks like they pulled Davis after he got to 100 yards. Gronowski getting injured is about the only way they don't win it all again. Foolish having him in there if you ask me. They just scored again though so now they will surely pull him. Guess they all wanted more stats.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Cratter said:

Reckoning Day for the Bison....

We will see if they can actually win a high caliber playoff game on the road...

Or essentially just gifted their paths to Frisco based on historical data....

They have won 2 road playoff games this year.. I think the Montana state game already qualifies as a win against a high caliber playoff team. Their path was no gift in my book.. 

can say a lot of crap about the bison but they sure turned their year around after the und game

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, wheelsup said:

They have won 2 road playoff games this year.. I think the Montana state game already qualifies as a win against a high caliber playoff team. Their path was no gift in my book.. 

can say a lot of crap about the bison but they sure turned their year around after the und game

Only won the Montana State game because Tommy Mellott got hurt. He was torching them all game.

On 12/14/2023 at 7:29 PM, geaux_sioux said:

Stick looks terrible. That NDSU offense still translate to the nfl or what?

Fargo media says he did a good job, might get another job next year after that performance 

On 12/14/2023 at 11:56 PM, bison73 said:

Not strange at all. He found out through multiple conversations that he needed some FBS on his resume. Going to USC isnt a demotion. It will be a career builder. Hes a much better D coach than he is a HC.

And Roehl is a better OC than head coach??? Or is that why they all want him to be head coach now instead 

5 hours ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Fargo media says he did a good job, might get another job next year after that performance 

And Roehl is a better OC than head coach??? Or is that why they all want him to be head coach now instead 

I didnt say anything about TR.  But he might be a better head coach than an OC. Dont know. But he cant be any worse in game management that Entz.

7 hours ago, wheelsup said:

100% correct.  The Bison were destroyed in GF and here they are a game away from Frisco.  Have to respect that.  Based on the rest of the season one would think the score in Gf would have been reversed...the Bison got coached up and got far better and the Hawks floundered the rest of the season and managed to find their comfort zone once again.

• Upvote 2