SiouxSports.com Forum

2022 Non-UND FCS thread

The Sicatoka

Hey, it is Jan 18. 

The winter transfer portal window officially closes on Wednesday, January 18 and players will have until that date to submit their names.

https://dknation.draftkings.com/2023/1/16/23547723/college-football-transfer-portal-rumors-2023-season-marvin-harrison-jr 

2 hours ago, UND1983 said:

It's 2023. Obviously he is saying it's racism by the white coaches.  

Racism inside the walls of the NDSU football program?????  GASP!!!!!

Nothing to see here people.....move along......gonna see guys look for greener pastures with the portal from now on.....

Anyone listen to Izzo's podcast this today? I'm guessing not but would be interested in your take on his NIL rant if you listened. I've always been jealous of the Fargo Media that cover NDSU. Not breaking any news here, but they are fans of the school's athletic teams that push agendas I would think would be popular among the fanbase. I want to reiterate, I'm absolutely jealous of it. If you have time listen to the start of today's pod and his NIL rant. I found it borderline embarrassing. Not necessarily his point, which is factual, but he was basically begging someone in Fargo to start one. It was kind of bizarre. 

1 hour ago, AJS said:

Anyone listen to Izzo's podcast this today? I'm guessing not but would be interested in your take on his NIL rant if you listened. I've always been jealous of the Fargo Media that cover NDSU. Not breaking any news here, but they are fans of the school's athletic teams that push agendas I would think would be popular among the fanbase. I want to reiterate, I'm absolutely jealous of it. If you have time listen to the start of today's pod and his NIL rant. I found it borderline embarrassing. Not necessarily his point, which is factual, but he was basically begging someone in Fargo to start one. It was kind of bizarre. 

Nothing stops Izzo from starting one. Chop chop Dom. 

36 minutes ago, AJS said:

Yes, NDSU is losing a lot to the portal. Important pieces, good players. I'd bet this doesn't affect their record next year though. Max two loses, home playoff games until Frisco.

Wonder who they will start at QB next year?  Is it Cams job or do they turn it over to Payton?